12:38, Fri 9 Feb
It worries me that they're now looking elsewhere for their sport fix. The investment in Blues has likely not paid off, given the Rooney failure and lack of returning support to boost revenue.

Hope I've read this wrong and they aren't bored with us already and investing in American Football instead.
12:45, Fri 9 Feb
Sunik
It worries me that they're now looking elsewhere for their sport fix. The investment in Blues has likely not paid off, given the Rooney failure and lack of returning support to boost revenue.

Hope I've read this wrong and they aren't bored with us already and investing in American Football instead.

1 out of 10, must try harder.
12:50, Fri 9 Feb
Sunik

Awful.

If I had my way I'd ban you for life.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
12:54, Fri 9 Feb
Knighthead Sports Group, with BCFC as the centre. Delightful.
12:55, Fri 9 Feb
๐Ÿ˜‚
13:11, Fri 9 Feb
This weekend will be a good opportunity for everyone to get a good look at the stadium and start planning their pre season Vegas trip.

Stadium is very very very easily accessed from Delano/MB resorts. Exit next to Flanker bar, turn left, over bridge and your in. Only a few hundred yards so even walkable for the lazy fecks.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:15, Fri 9 Feb
Sunik

I saw similar comments on the Hertz forum when Wagner bought us tbf
13:16, Fri 9 Feb
Sh*t on the Avis
13:17, Fri 9 Feb
IanT
Sunik

Awful.

If I had my way I'd ban you for life.

Iโ€™d naughty step you for quoting him. It makes ignoring people pointless.
13:18, Fri 9 Feb
Tilton shark
Allegiant stadium is the most advanced stadium I have ever visited.

A pre season game there would be brilliantly outrageous.

I read somewhere that the city of Las Vegas put $750m into the new stadium as part of the deal of nicking Oakland raiders and relocating to Las Vegas. Canโ€™t see City of Birmingham doing the same or any levelling up money coming our way so we need to be careful about direct comparison.
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...with a version of the Allegiant Stadium ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ค

Small Heath Allegiant?
15:08, Fri 9 Feb
Sunik
The investment in Blues has likely not paid off

๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine being that desperate for attention that you have to post this. I'm sure you could find a bukkake party somewhere where you could be the centre of attention for lots of men.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
15:32, Fri 9 Feb
He will need something to do on Thursday nights when Villa get knocked out their 3rd rate competition.
Gazball?
16:02, Fri 9 Feb
A_n_E
Sunik

๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine being that desperate for attention that you have to post this. I'm sure you could find a bukkake party somewhere where you could be the centre of attention for lots of men.

This thread has taken a turn! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
16:12, Fri 9 Feb
A_n_E
Sunik

Not my thing thanks. Vegas away does sound good mind you.