17:07, Fri 9 Feb
He can only take a certain number of players in the squad to a game can't he?

Some will have to stay behind, he went through this in his presser
17:40, Fri 9 Feb
Soon find out when the squad is announced. It's one of the problems in having a huge squad.
17:44, Fri 9 Feb
Snoop
Only a few hours till we find out if there is anything in it, given he is predicting Hogan in and a few other changes as a result.

most would disagree but i could understand why Hogan might be picked for tactical reasons anyway
18:07, Fri 9 Feb
Rather retro
19:05, Fri 9 Feb
Snoop
Only a few hours till we find out if there is anything in it, given he is predicting Hogan in and a few other changes as a result.

Hogan in. Stansfield benched šŸ˜Æ
19:12, Fri 9 Feb
Ribeye
Snoop

It does add some credence to the claim.
Definitely wouldn't have picked out Stansfield and Miyoshi as the ones to fall out of favour with Mowbray.
19:13, Fri 9 Feb
or they've been benched for other reasons given its the ones you least expect
19:14, Fri 9 Feb
I donā€™t know anything about training ground dust ups but the fact a random bloke seems to know team selection before the day is a bit worrying . Does anyone know:

1) how far Dion is from fitness?

2) Pritchard - missing - is he injured?

3) who stansfield was allegedly arguing with?
19:18, Fri 9 Feb
Snoop
Ribeye
Snoop

It does add some credence to the claim.
Definitely wouldn't have picked out Stansfield and Miyoshi as the ones to fall out of favour with Mowbray.

Or might be a manger rotating his squad due the fact that we have three games in a week.
Utter bollocks then
ā€œOh Nikola Zigicā€

H
19:32, Fri 9 Feb
Wouldnā€™t be surprised at all if one was Burke heā€™s been a car crash of a signing.
Every time Iā€™ve seen stinks of lack of effort and bad attitude
19:36, Fri 9 Feb
Mike YOU ESS AYY
I donā€™t know anything about training ground dust ups but the fact a random bloke seems to know team selection before the day is a bit worrying . Does anyone know:

1) A couple of weeks

2) Yes

3) Who said he has been arguing with anyone?
20:11, Fri 9 Feb
Mike YOU ESS AYY

Re number two, try reading blues news at some point, itā€™s been well reported.
20:17, Fri 9 Feb
rubywalsh
Wouldnā€™t be surprised at all if one was Burke heā€™s been a car crash of a signing.
Every time Iā€™ve seen stinks of lack of effort and bad attitude

I wouldn't question his effirt, his ability absolutely but haven'r seen him being lazy.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years