22:45, Sun 11 Feb
Really looking forward to it, should be a good game.

May the best team on the day win.
22:56, Sun 11 Feb
I hope the 49ers win, but fear it might be the Chiefs again.
23:20, Sun 11 Feb
Charcy
Skybet

FG and TD for each team in each half at 16s is decent.

Looks like thats 1+ FG and 1+ TD each team in each half
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
00:06, Mon 12 Feb
Niners bossing it so far without anything to show for it
00:20, Mon 12 Feb
Defenses reigning supreme so far.

Great leg on that kick!
Niners should feel like they should be up a good score by now, missed opportunities.
Can’t leave Mahomes hanging around
01:21, Mon 12 Feb
49ers wining at the mo. Patrick Mohomes, hasn’t got into his rhythm yet. He’s been sacked twice thus far.
01:36, Mon 12 Feb
El Mayor
Gone for an outsider in the first song by Usher in the half time show, "Pop Ya Collar" at 33-1

Well that was a bust
03:49, Mon 12 Feb
Kansas win it in overtime 25-22. Not the best night for Patrick Mahomes, but he kept his nerve to help win it in the end.
03:55, Mon 12 Feb
NouCamp
I cant get away from KC and my one large bet is on the Chiefs to win it at Evens

They're establishing a dynasty and with Mahomes think they find a way again

Mahomes has made me so much money over the years
03:59, Mon 12 Feb
Clapton
Kansas win it in overtime 25-22. Not the best night for Patrick Mahomes, but he kept his nerve to help win it in the end.

That hurt. The failed PAT killed it for the niners, and the O line continuing to just turn it back over was horrific.
04:16, Mon 12 Feb
Absolute killer for the league.
It’s Brady and the Patriots again 🙈

You just have to bury a team when your ontop, Kyle Shannahan like he did in SB51 with Atlanta was to conservative and let the opponent comeback.
Should have rode the coat tails of Mccafrey as he did all season but got away from the run game albeit one drive in the second half.

Chiefs looks pretty unstoppable unfortunately, the Man City of the NFL.
Sam_Bam_Bluenose
Super boost with Bet 355 with both teams getting 20+ points at 6/4.. lumped £20 on

Call me mystic Meg
06:54, Mon 12 Feb
A lot of NFL, fans are calling it a fix because Taylor Swift, is dating Travis Kelce.

Winning with 3 seconds left on the clock was epic and made it one of the best endings to a SB, ever.

I doubt I’d call it that as the 49ers, wanted this badly.
11:14, Mon 12 Feb
Clapton
A lot of NFL, fans are calling it a fix because Taylor Swift, is dating Travis Kelce.

I do find the whole focus the cameras on Taylor Swift thing a bit of a nause, and it's not like American's to fudge something in the name of entertainment - I'll be honest, for me as soon as that PAT was missed it was clear it was heading to OT for the drama...

But I just can't see players allowing fixing to happen and I think there's too many variables to fix it.
11:15, Mon 12 Feb
I hated the constant panning to Taylor Swift ... Kelce comes across as a right k**b. Shoving the coach ... his singing when getting his hands on trophy.

The game was cracking and considering 49ers gave the Cheifs litte in first half i thought they had it in bag. Errors from both sides were not capitalised on fully.

Thought umpires had a strange game Cheifs seemed on wrong side of a couple of decisions, but the ending shows why American Football can be so exciting.