08:57, Mon 12 Feb
Anyone have any idea when this may be announced? If it’s to be America I want to work it into a trip to LA/Vegas in July. Would a pre season tour usually be in July?

Thanks!
09:00, Mon 12 Feb
Usually about that time, fingers crossed for your
09:16, Mon 12 Feb
Vegas is fab so would be great.

It is very hot in July and regularly over 110* with night time temps often not getting below 85 - 90*. On the plus side it is a dry heat and many of the pool complexes are superb.

I would imagine that those temps may put off quite a few on SHA who moan when the UK hits 80*
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:33, Mon 12 Feb
Lichblue
Anyone have any idea when this may be announced? If it’s to be America I want to work it into a trip to LA/Vegas in July. Would a pre season tour usually be in July?

Thanks!

Past experiences... They tend to anounce them quite late. So for a 15th July game, I'd be surprised if it's announced before July.
09:35, Mon 12 Feb
They did say at the Open House they would announce it hopefully by the End of January. That has obviously slipped now but you'd like to hope something by the end of the month.
09:41, Mon 12 Feb
321ByelzdarB
They did say at the Open House they would announce it hopefully by the End of January. That has obviously slipped now but you'd like to hope something by the end of the month.

probably they're still finalising details, particularly if they're planning games in America. I'm guessing they'd announce it in the next open house event, which would be in March/April time.
09:43, Mon 12 Feb
bluenosezulu
321ByelzdarB

probably they're still finalising details, particularly if they're planning games in America. I'm guessing they'd announce it in the next open house event, which would be in March/April time.

Next Open House event is due end of this month.
09:47, Mon 12 Feb
Birmingham is twinned with Chicago. That would be a good one. I really hope it is the States and that the Mens and Ladies teams go.
10:14, Mon 12 Feb
Be interesting to see which route they go. For me, America would be predominantly a club marketing exercise.
Where the likes of Zell Am See etc, are more about player conditioning, preparation etc, with less distractions.

I'm easy with either.
10:25, Mon 12 Feb
El Mayor
bluenosezulu
321ByelzdarB

Next Open House event is due end of this month.

thank you for the correction, my apologies.
10:27, Mon 12 Feb
Tony promised his Mrs a trip to New York.
13:03, Mon 12 Feb
Austria
13:23, Mon 12 Feb
Australia
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
20:39, Mon 12 Feb
Austin Sports & Social