12:32, Mon 12 Feb
Rags
Le Mod
Still think Miyoshi is far more suited to the right hand side role than Bacuna

I’d agree. Especially if the right back is overlapping because Bacuna wants to stand his man up and beat him too so they end up in the same space.

Also Bacuna really wound me up Saturday so I may be being bias at the moment until he does something amazing again.

I really like Anderson aswell it’s such a shame about the end product. He is so good at keeping the ball and getting us up the pitch.

Bacuna himself reckons his best position is in the "two" in front of defence

He has all the attributes to be a very good number 8 in this league but not the decision making.
13:45, Mon 12 Feb
Icm2023
Rags
Le Mod
Still think Miyoshi is far more suited to the right hand side role than Bacuna

I’d agree. Especially if the right back is overlapping because Bacuna wants to stand his man up and beat him too so they end up in the same space.

Also Bacuna really wound me up Saturday so I may be being bias at the moment until he does something amazing again.

I really like Anderson aswell it’s such a shame about the end product. He is so good at keeping the ball and getting us up the pitch.

Bacuna himself reckons his best position is in the "two" in front of defence

He has all the attributes to be a very good number 8 in this league but not the decision making.

Bacuna is quite clearly a central midfielder, Blues fans just aren't used to midfielders who can control the ball and pass it so get spooked and want them up front or out wide
15:01, Mon 12 Feb
Sunik
We should go back to basics and play 442

Front 6:

Burke GG Sunjic JJ
Juke Hogan

These lads have shown their guts in relegation scraps before and will drag us through one last time. Then clear the decks.

I've picked Burke as we're lacking a bit of pace without him there.

I don't think we can have JJ there. With a potential move in his future, I question whether he'd be at 100% for us in these difficult next few weeks.

Bernard Sun is currently a free agent, and would slot in much more suitably.
15:19, Mon 12 Feb
Would quite like to see this

Miyoshi Paik Pritchard

______Stansfield_______
15:20, Mon 12 Feb
Our best front 4 in my opinion (all in their prime of course)

Francis, Forssell, Dugarry, Worthington

Honourary mentions for Harford and Latchford, of course
15:50, Mon 12 Feb
Miyoshi, Pritchard, dembele, Stansfield.

I’m also curious do people think James is better defensive midfield or playing behind the striker in attacking midfield?
15:52, Mon 12 Feb
James is a box to box midfielder in a team where we don't play a box to box midfielder.

Given that Pritchard will play behind Stansfield I would play James in the middle with Paik or Dozzell.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
16:11, Mon 12 Feb
Nikola Zigic
James is a box to box midfielder in a team where we don't play a box to box midfielder.

Given that Pritchard will play behind Stansfield I would play James in the middle with Paik or Dozzell.

Agreed. He has very good running power aswell noticed it a lot on Saturday.
16:15, Mon 12 Feb
Sunik
We should go back to basics and play 442

Front 6:

Burke GG Sunjic JJ
Juke Hogan

These lads have shown their guts in relegation scraps before and will drag us through one last time. Then clear the decks.

I've picked Burke as we're lacking a bit of pace without him there.

SHA is always there to pick me up on a bad day.

It reminds me that however bad it gets at least I don't post on a niche forum with the sole objective of winding up people that have the same interest as me. That my life hasn't devolved nearly as much to ever contemplate that.

Thank you SHA. Thank you Sunik.

PS if you want to talk my DMs are open, though I am a bit lazy so best to try elsewhere. I could give a half-hearted attempt to give a shit if you catch me on a good day.