12:00, Mon 12 Feb
Win your 2024/25 Season Ticket

[www.bcfc.com]
12:21, Mon 12 Feb
Think this is a great idea. Only took me 5-10 minutes, gave ample opportunity for good feedback and gave me motivation to do so with the chance to win my ST for next year. Great stuff Blues
12:37, Mon 12 Feb
👍
Up the feckin Blues
14:27, Mon 12 Feb
Done it as well. Only one winner though.

"The winner will be announced on the clubs social media channels"

Thought maybe at least one per area of the ground.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:08, Mon 12 Feb
Tilton shark

Cheap marketing ploy......hear all the feedback and give away a season ticket valued at circa £400 to £500.
Total smokescreen...data harvesting
Tam
19:10, Mon 12 Feb
HEWSTEVE
Tilton shark

Cheap marketing ploy......hear all the feedback and give away a season ticket valued at circa £400 to £500.

Is it a smokescreen? I should have thought that it was an obvious and reasonable marketing exercise.
Make Blues Great Again
19:20, Mon 12 Feb
Tam
Tam
HEWSTEVE
Tilton shark

Is it a smokescreen? I should have thought that it was an obvious and reasonable marketing exercise.
Yeah they’re listening to feedback. Extra car parking and cheaper tickets for Sunderland for STH mates 2 examples.
People really need to embrace owners who want us to improve in all areas. Or say nothing for a while. It’s doing my head in.
I’ve done the survey. And if I win a free st, I will put towards a season ticket for someone struggling to afford one
Tony Fantastico
Tam
19:32, Mon 12 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
HEWSTEVE
Tilton shark

Yeah they’re listening to feedback. Extra car parking and cheaper tickets for Sunderland for STH mates 2 examples.
People really need to embrace owners who want us to improve in all areas. Or say nothing for a while. It’s doing my head in.
I’ve done the survey. And if I win a free st, I will put towards a season ticket for someone struggling to afford one

Good on you. Same here - I'd prefer to pay for my season ticket as well, but I think it's a decent enough move by the club. They're trying to establish fans views and preferences to ensure that they can offer the right things for fans. I can't see much wrong with that, and of course it's not compulsory to take part.
Make Blues Great Again
19:34, Mon 12 Feb
Tam
👍
Tony Fantastico
21:34, Mon 12 Feb
HEWSTEVE
Tilton shark

Well you seem like a happy chappy
21:58, Mon 12 Feb
HEWSTEVE
Tilton shark

Damn their hides, imagine them using a prize to encourage more people to offer them feedback about the club while ensuring they’ve got up to date contact details for the regular fan. I mean.
22:15, Mon 12 Feb
Damned if they do damned if they don't. Shows how early they are planning the whole ST renewal process and pricing though.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:30, Mon 12 Feb
Does anyone else receive emails from blues intermittently? I had an email for the Arthur game asking for a survey but haven’t had any for this one.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:32, Mon 12 Feb
Super Hans
Does anyone else receive emails from blues intermittently? I had an email for the Arthur game asking for a survey but haven’t had any for this one.

I get e mails from them nearly every day.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
07:47, Tue 13 Feb
Check your Junk Email Inbox
Happy Clapper