10:35, Tue 13 Feb
Wait until the summer. When the squad changes find out a player he really likes. Get him the mascot experience and he should get to meet said player…deal closed
10:51, Tue 13 Feb
bruggeaway
You'll get there mate my lad was all man city at his age but 6 years on loves the Blues wouldn't have it any other way.Been to 10 away games now not seen us win one of them ...his reply to that is one day dad one day 😉

It was ten years between my first going to an away game and seeing us win away.
Away at VP Dec 1980 to winning at Walsall in 1990.

It wasn't that many games. 9 I think. Five at VP, 3 at WBA and 1 at Walsall. The second time at Walsall we won. There had been a couple of draws on the way.
10:54, Tue 13 Feb
Bluemarc81
Robert Hopkins
Do you live in London ? If not he is a really shit glory hunter !

Ffs.

No we live In Gloucester, all his family including me are Birmingham born, apart from his Mum (Stroud) that’s my fault.

For some reason all his mates are Tottenham, he’s got all the Blues shirts since he was 4.

He “likes” Blues but “loves” Tottenham. A

Prick.

It will change

Gloucester is a funny place. The people aren't right round there.
Too much egg chasing and no football.
14:21, Tue 13 Feb
As you know, lots of glory hunting fans here in Gloucester most of whom probably have no idea where Gloucester city play home games.

I remember when Blackburn won the title and up until then I had never seen a Blackburn shirt in Gloucester but all of a sudden they appeared like rabbits out of a magicians hat. Normality was soon restored and dont see any now either.

TBH I dont think spurs fans are every happy as the ones I speak to moan like feck and they def have the vile syndrome of believing that they should be winning every game cos they are massive.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
00:26, Wed 14 Feb
I don’t get the Tottenham thing at all.

At my school in Cheltenham it was all Liverpool, Man United etc.

Not like Tottenham have ever won Eff all in recent years but yet all his mates like them. Odd.

He watched the game tonight and cheered when Dozzell scored so I have hope
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
Bluemarc81
He watched the game tonight and cheered when Dozzell scored so I have hope

Hopefully the changing of the tide 👍