12:09, Tue 13 Feb
Blues 1-2 Blacburn

Bad feeling about this one. New manager bounce for them.

Relegation dog fight again I think.
12:18, Tue 13 Feb
2-0 Blues

Some won’t know whether to cheer or cry.
12:22, Tue 13 Feb
going to be positive here, 3-1 blues.

Paik Seung-Ho and Pritchard get their first goal for the club, with the other goal scored by either Bacuna and Stansfield.

this may aged badly or be an good prediction.

either way, utb & kro
12:24, Tue 13 Feb
Think we'll be ok tonight and things will fall for us so going 3-0. Blackburn have lost their last 5 away games and conceded 17 goals in the process.
12:26, Tue 13 Feb
Gorra bad feeling about this one.

0-2
12:29, Tue 13 Feb
bluenosezulu
going to be positive here, 3-1 blues.

Paik Seung-Ho and Pritchard get their first goal for the club, with the other goal scored by either Bacuna and Stansfield.

this may aged badly or be an good prediction.

either way, utb & kro

A lot of respect for bold predictions 👍. I'm with you I feel a nice performance is on the cards.
12:30, Tue 13 Feb
pridding
Think we'll be ok tonight and things will fall for us so going 3-0. Blackburn have lost their last 5 away games and conceded 17 goals in the process.

We know Eustace will set them up not to lose and not to concede goals so their previous away form shouldn't really be taken into account.

4-0 Blues.
12:32, Tue 13 Feb
Pritchard is injured I think.
12:32, Tue 13 Feb
On Friday I predicted we would lose 2-0 at Sheffield Wednesday and said we would win tonight

I’m going for a scrappy 1 goal win tonight ! Big Tony would have kicked some ass !

I think we win tonight and we will beat Sunderland on Saturday also
12:36, Tue 13 Feb
BlueSteve
Pritchard is injured I think.

it's a touch-and-go situation. The earliest he can come back is either tonight or at Saturday against Sunderland. I would hope to see him tonight, but depends really if he's fit for the game
12:39, Tue 13 Feb
Roman
Blues 1-2 Blacburn

Bad feeling about this one. New manager bounce for them.

Relegation dog fight again I think.

Agree.
12:48, Tue 13 Feb
I think we'll get the win.

2v1 Blues
12:50, Tue 13 Feb
3-1 Blues. Mind you, I said that for Sheff Wed game as well.
12:51, Tue 13 Feb
a 0-0 that helps nobody, turgid Eustace ball vs low confidence Blues.

Hope to see Paik get more minutes.
12:56, Tue 13 Feb
pridding

We know what's coming then.

Head 1-1
Heart 4-1