30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
13:03, Tue 13 Feb
Want to be positive but really struggling, I feel like the result is written in the stars.

Hope I'm wrong. We really need the win
13:08, Tue 13 Feb
We don't seem to turn up for midweek games.

0-1
13:11, Tue 13 Feb
There’s a million things about tonight’s game that makes me think it’ll be “typical Blues.” I’m trying to believe that we’ve moved on from all that crap now though so I’ll be positive and say a slightly nervy 2-1 win.
13:16, Tue 13 Feb
Whenever a team are on a bad run or need a goal they rock up at St Andrews and get their season back on track

0-2
13:32, Tue 13 Feb
0-1
13:36, Tue 13 Feb
thethinblueline
Whenever a team are on a bad run or need a goal they rock up at St Andrews and get their season back on track

0-2

Everyone thinks their team does this and they also ignore the games when we don't lose as part of teams bad long runs.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
13:38, Tue 13 Feb
Had a dream Paik scored a pen. 1-0 Blues
13:45, Tue 13 Feb
Ribeye
We don't seem to turn up for midweek games.

0-1

I stand to be corrected but I do know what you mean by this. I cannot be bothered to research it but I think our points per game return per home game from midweek matches in recent seasons is a fair bit below that of last weekend games.
14:05, Tue 13 Feb
Eustace return
Gallagher playing well
Szmodics scoring for fun
Dolan on fire....
There can be only one result,sorry Tone but a loss by 2goals coming in.
14:11, Tue 13 Feb
I have a really bad feeling about this. 0-3.
14:14, Tue 13 Feb
As much as i hope I'm wrong, this has 0-1 written all over it.
14:25, Tue 13 Feb
Lets hope we have a decent turn out tonight rather than midweek apathy cos its a bit chilly.

1-0 would do for me
Turn left when you get on a plane.
14:26, Tue 13 Feb
Looking through results incredibly hard game to predict, Blackburn looking great v Wrexham in the cup and abysmal a few weeks previously, and on occasions since, then throw in a total new manager bounce for them along with Mowbray still in his early days, then add in the return of a former manager who knows most of our players inside out, our strengths and weaknesses and maybe with a point to prove to the owners.
1-1