00:54, Wed 14 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Petebaldwin
It's still a work in progress and because of Rooney's stint, patience is lacking from some. I think it almost "proved" to them that passing it around the back doesn't work. Once people see that we're not just passing it around the back for no reason anymore and are winning more matches because of it, they'll get on board.

The football for Tyler Robert's gilt edged chance was fantastic, a perfect example of how to play out from the back and why when it works well it works really well.
Was superb. And some bastards who were moaning at Roberts to gerrit forward applauded when we broke the press. Hate them. Piss off and don’t come back

🤣🤣
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
01:24, Wed 14 Feb
Not sure you are in a position to tell fans what to do, we need all the numbers we can, there's a lot of gatekeeping going on with the blues and it stinks.
01:44, Wed 14 Feb
Finchy
I do think people are getting a bit too giddy tonight, it was a decent performance against a terrible Blackburn side, let's carry this onto subderland and we will beat them too.

I agree and it's symptomatic of every game really. We bounce from one emotion to another without understanding thatvwe are going to get inconsistent results. There's nothing typical Blues about anything.

That said bigger picture the quality of football and possession has improved incredibly over the last few games and that's not kneejerk.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
06:13, Wed 14 Feb
Finchy
Not sure you are in a position to tell fans what to do, we need all the numbers we can, there's a lot of gatekeeping going on with the blues and it stinks.
I’m in a position to tell fans what to do, just as those fans are in a position to shout shit at players.
Tony Fantastico