21:45, Tue 13 Feb
Via Rooney, yes. But that shows what an upgrade Mowbray is on Eustace. One side wanted to play football and create chances. We'll be fine.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
21:46, Tue 13 Feb
It was exactly what you'd imagine you'd watch if you were told it was a Mowbray team at home to a Eustace team.
21:46, Tue 13 Feb
Yeah they had a dangerous striker in smodicz but he spent a lot of time defending… Eustaceball
21:47, Tue 13 Feb
Definitely an upgrade.
21:48, Tue 13 Feb
Petebaldwin
It was exactly what you'd imagine you'd watch if you were told it was a Mowbray team at home to a Eustace team.

Yes agreed
H

Consistently correct.
21:49, Tue 13 Feb
It was 100% of the time you'd witness it. Because Mowbray has never dropped points against Eustace.
21:50, Tue 13 Feb
People have forgotten JE's awful game management as well. Thank god we've got a decent manager now
21:52, Tue 13 Feb
We are becoming everything Mowbray said he wants us be...

18 shots vs their 8, more possession & control of the game, a clear system with the ball and without it, belief in our players ability to pass and receive the ball, room for creative players to be creative, everyone working hard for each other.

I'm so glad we've got Mowbray, best signing in years.
21:54, Tue 13 Feb
Felix1875
We are becoming everything Mowbray said he wants us be...

18 shots vs their 8, more possession & control of the game, a clear system with the ball and without it, belief in our players ability to pass and receive the ball, room for creative players to be creative, everyone working hard for each other.

I'm so glad we've got Mowbray, best signing in years.

Agreed đź’Ż
21:55, Tue 13 Feb
When he can bring in players like dozzell who qpr have written off completely, and he instantly improves our squad, it shows promise definitely
21:55, Tue 13 Feb
It's not even about the points though. Eustace's style can be fairly successful but I'd honestly rather watch us lose playing like we did tonight than watch us win playing like Blackburn did. I never want to go back to that sort of football again. Seeing that match tonight really hammered it home how much things have changed over the past few months.
21:57, Tue 13 Feb
Time for everyone to get behind it rather than murmuring discontent because the defenders have decided not to lump it.
22:03, Tue 13 Feb
It's still a work in progress and because of Rooney's stint, patience is lacking from some. I think it almost "proved" to them that passing it around the back doesn't work. Once people see that we're not just passing it around the back for no reason anymore and are winning more matches because of it, they'll get on board.
22:08, Tue 13 Feb
Last three matches:

Averaged 55% possession
4.4xG vs 2.7xGa
56 shots
12 shots on target
Gazball?
John Eustace right now:

Linked Image