23:06, Tue 13 Feb
BluenoseMo
Rab C Nesbitt
BluenoseMo
Ribeye
I thought they were shite and kept giving the ball away. A team that could finish would've scored 5 tonight.

Yeah same for Blues
That’s confused me. Are you saying Blackburn could’ve scored 5?

No - I misread it 🙈
😂👍
Tony Fantastico
23:12, Tue 13 Feb
"didn’t see the first half as I was working so can’t comment on that. But from what I did see of the second half it looked like the ball was a hot potato that our players just wanted to get rid of as soon as possible, most of the time hoofing it aimlessly down field with their first touch, which either went straight to their defenders or towards Gally who lost every single header he went up for - so same result 🤷‍♂️
Szmodics looked thoroughly pissed off as he watched the ball sail over his head time and time again. "

Only read that post. But my God I've see that football before.

Good luck Rovers.
23:13, Tue 13 Feb
They’re 20/1 on Paddy Power to go down.

I’m having a bit of that, they were absolute dross. Typical Eustace performance that Rags called me a prick for pointing out the other day.
23:14, Tue 13 Feb
I think Eustace will keep them up. His style of football is tedious, but I think he’ll grind out enough points. They won’t go any further than that though.
Tam
23:24, Tue 13 Feb
Yeah, I think it's a bit harsh on Eustace considering that he's been there for something like four days. Hadn't they gone something like twelve games without winning before Saturday too? They looked a poor side.

On the other hand, I thought that some of our stuff was excellent, and very promising. TM certainly is an upgrade on JE, and Rooney's appointment might have done us a favour as I'm not sure that our Tone would have been on the owner's radar otherwise.
Make Blues Great Again