21:59, Thu 15 Feb
Look i will take that ... i dont get to the games i would like to. But this site can be full of the few who think they are above everyone else.

Its a shame and if it was a few jokes great ... but tbh seen it too many times where people put people down and try to make out they are better whether its views on Blues, political etc.

Tbh its not the most welcoming of sites at times

That’s when the ignore button comes into its own.
22:00, Thu 15 Feb
Good shout
22:24, Thu 15 Feb
You really don't have to have given this site or the Blues very much attention at all to know basics of what's gone on with the ground since the Tom Tom club took over.

I didn't see Thongs' post as mockery myself. I saw it as him just revelling in the fact that we've got fans coming who aren't over-familiar with the current state of affairs. It's there to be enjoyed.
22:44, Thu 15 Feb
Pay some money to join a clique then it’s a delightful place
00:40, Fri 16 Feb
You really don't have to have given this site or the Blues very much attention at all to know basics of what's gone on with the ground since the Tom Tom club took over.

I didn't see Thongs' post as mockery myself. I saw it as him just revelling in the fact that we've got fans coming who aren't over-familiar with the current state of affairs. It's there to be enjoyed.

But if they are coming back what’s the problem, shouldn’t we be welcoming them instead of taking the pi55. The idea is to fill the ground isn’t it.?
02:36, Fri 16 Feb
brumfanatic
Good shout

Beware of the STH clique mate. Vicious in the extreme.
Up the feckin Blues
02:39, Fri 16 Feb
Block27one

But if they are coming back what’s the problem, shouldn’t we be welcoming them instead of taking the pi55. The idea is to fill the ground isn’t it.?

Some people don't want their parking space taken or have to wait an extra few minutes for their flat white on the concourse. They'd better move out of the way, us fairweathers are back and taking no prisoners!
(Once I work out how this e ticket works and find where my block is)
Up the feckin Blues
Where can we get a flat white on the concourse, please? This could be a game changer instead of traipsing to Garrison Coffee
07:05, Fri 16 Feb
Miguelagenn
I guess fanatics ain't what they used to be.

🤣
08:04, Fri 16 Feb
Yes had that name on the site since 2007 when i registered. Not realy going to change it after all this time
08:39, Fri 16 Feb
You could change to exbrumfanatic?
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
Chris
Where can we get a flat white on the concourse, please? This could be a game changer instead of traipsing to Garrison Coffee

Yeah I'd genuinely welcome a decent coffee outlet in the Kop.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:42, Fri 16 Feb
Chris

Conundrum, would you rather put money is blues pocket or the pocket of an avid blues fan that supports the club with advertising etc ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years