22:09, Thu 15 Feb
The absolute cheek of some of their fans saying 'we've waited so long for this'.

Jokers.
I think they're fine now cash flow is sorted.

Let's be honest, they've not even remotely suffered have they? One average season under Bruce and that's literally it.

The lack of awareness is stunning. They really needed taking down a peg or two.

Still, I'd much rather have our owners. May as well focus on us.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:11, Thu 15 Feb
Robert Hopkins
yeehaw
Sounds like he doesn't have a pot to piss in. $400M net worth and much of that is the valuation of an existing company, not liquid capital.

I would suggest his pot is significantly bigger than mine and yours, maybe not as big as Knighthead though.

Speak for your own pot
I suppose what happened to Carson was a bit of a rarity and we’d had been ok if not for the crisis that unfolded
22:18, Thu 15 Feb
Nikola Zigic
I think they're fine now cash flow is sorted.

Let's be honest, they've not even remotely suffered have they? One average season under Bruce and that's literally it.

The lack of awareness is stunning. They really needed taking down a peg or two.

Still, I'd much rather have our owners. May as well focus on us.

Let them have Patel. Seems like he's relatively potless in comparison to a lot of "new owners", and as much as you're right in that they should have suffered infinitely more than they have, Knighthead are a different proposition entirely.

Tommy Wagner's gonna make us effing massive. eff West Brom and their spawny luck.
22:28, Thu 15 Feb
BcFc
Do we know anything about him?

Not got a pot to piss in, money is his Fathers
What did the Knights in White satin?
22:37, Thu 15 Feb
yeehaw
Robert Hopkins
yeehaw
Sounds like he doesn't have a pot to piss in. $400M net worth and much of that is the valuation of an existing company, not liquid capital.

I would suggest his pot is significantly bigger than mine and yours, maybe not as big as Knighthead though.

Speak for your own pot
I was being modest
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:40, Thu 15 Feb
Reports claim Patel's deal could be worth £60million.

£28m would be for West Brom itself and the rest covers the debts left over from the previous regime.
22:41, Thu 15 Feb
Where's the money from? His own wealth or has he borrowed Vs the club?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:41, Thu 15 Feb
The company that’s bought them is his and his fathers.

Don’t know much about him mind

Seems much better than what they have now but clearly nowhere near the scale of Knighthead
Happy Clapper
04:37, Fri 16 Feb
Newbs
Probably one for Dan but not sure if P&S is their problem rather keeping their heads above water as a going concern given the loans they've had to take out to stay afloat

I don’t know enough about their situation to say one way or another.

Likewise I don’t know enough about Patel to be able to comment; it does look like they’ve got away with it but then again, you just don’t know. Suen looked okay before he came in - look how that went.
06:13, Fri 16 Feb
Let it go.
07:35, Fri 16 Feb
*Shilen
We've only got Chewits