11:46, Fri 16 Feb
Do you think he will be in shock when he sees & hears a long slow rendition of Keep Right On roaring out through Blues TV tomorrow ??
11:47, Fri 16 Feb
I can't even keep up with Keep Right On at the moment, its sung so bloody fast!

A slow one I cannot see happening
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
11:47, Fri 16 Feb
It'll still be buffering at that point
11:48, Fri 16 Feb
Nah. Maybe if he was actually at the game, but he's very much a fair weather fan.
11:52, Fri 16 Feb
The one at the start of the game is normally slow when it follows the music
Happy Clapper
11:58, Fri 16 Feb
tool
Do you think he will be in shock when he sees & hears a long slow rendition of Keep Right On roaring out through Blues TV tomorrow ??

He'll be thinking that this tune would be a lot better if it had some 'La la La's' in it.
He'd be right!
12:27, Fri 16 Feb
Nah. Maybe if he was actually at the game, but he's very much a fair weather fan.

😁
14:33, Fri 16 Feb
tool
No Doubt he will hear it sung 30 plus times, it's the only song we have nowadays ain't it
14:39, Fri 16 Feb
Don't forget football in a library
14:51, Fri 16 Feb
Jeffery McSheffery
Oh yes forgot that one and SOTV, surely we must have fans who can come up with something light hearted and new, be my last game tomorrow for some time as I have lots of stuff to sort out with my wife's recent passing, hopefully it's a lovely enjoyable day and we get 3 points
Tam
15:09, Fri 16 Feb
gerry1875
Jeffery McSheffery
Oh yes forgot that one and SOTV, surely we must have fans who can come up with something light hearted and new, be my last game tomorrow for some time as I have lots of stuff to sort out with my wife's recent passing, hopefully it's a lovely enjoyable day and we get 3 points

Gerry, I'd just like to extend my sympathies to you. Keep right on mate. 💙
Make Blues Great Again
15:19, Fri 16 Feb
Tam
Bring back the tin of salmon song.
15:33, Fri 16 Feb
Tam
Tam
gerry1875
Jeffery McSheffery

Gerry, I'd just like to extend my sympathies to you. Keep right on mate. 💙
Thanks mate, much appreciated
16:05, Fri 16 Feb
Likewise Gerry, very sorry to hear your sad news, KRO.
16:25, Fri 16 Feb
Waggeh

😁
Up the feckin Blues