13:27, Fri 16 Feb
...LOL, I just fixed for 2 years today, covers Winter 24/25 and Winter 25/26.....how confident in the market can we be that Winter prices over the next 2 Winters won't be less that the rate I just fixed at?

Not sure how sane my mind is though 🀣😀
13:48, Fri 16 Feb
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...LOL, I just fixed for 2 years today, covers Winter 24/25 and Winter 25/26.....how confident in the market can we be that Winter prices over the next 2 Winters won't be less that the rate I just fixed at?

Not sure how sane my mind is though 🀣😀

Well, we don't know really.

At least you know how much you're paying for the next 2 years....and there's always something to be said for that. πŸ‘
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
14:04, Fri 16 Feb
...fixed at:-

....Gas 6.51p per kWh, 26.86p daily

.....Electric 27.62 per kWh, 51.62p daily

It's the electric that's the killer, more than double the projected amount spent on gas.

Gas is over £1000 in credit, electric around £150 in credit. 😀
Stop going down the Blues. Stop doing anything nice. Work until you drop dead, exhausted and miserable. It’s all pretty simple really. Capitalism works.
Just a tip for anyone on here that claims Housing Benefit the rates are going up significantly from April, so will help some people out.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
PJ1
20:18, Fri 16 Feb
Water bill went up 17% ... still under £400 but a steep rise
I've had the privilege of renewing House/ Contents insurance, two cars, Breakdown cover in the past two weeks and reckon (even after comparing and negotiating discounts) I'm down an additional £800.
Council Tax will be the next in a month or so.
God knows how people can continue to survive these enormous costs and can't see it getting any better when Labour inevitably get in.
"Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs"
20:22, Fri 16 Feb
ZLAMMER
they are due to fall as the cost of gas has plummeted.
always seem to be at the end of winter and it rises again at the end of summer. Convenient that for some
Tony Fantastico
20:24, Fri 16 Feb
thats economics mate - supply and demand will always happen
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:29, Fri 16 Feb
Bcfc 26
More coming within the next month with the RPI rising again.

[www.moneysavingexpert.com]

2020 set the standard, people did nothing just complied.