21:46, Sat 17 Feb
Weird how he is so unloved at qpr, there loss our gain
21:51, Sat 17 Feb
Different horses for different courses, we are trying to play football and it’s clear TM wants absolutely everything we do to go through Dozzell and he’s thriving in it.

If you stuck Dozzell in a JE Blues team you’d probably find he wouldn’t look half as good as he does now.

(Not a dig at JE)
22:14, Sat 17 Feb
TonyTowers
Wasn’t a misplaced pass by Paik, but a nice weighted pass to M Roberts. That was the problem.

This is what happens when you pass to scapegoats. Paik should be fined for it, imo.
Up the feckin Blues
22:29, Sat 17 Feb
TonyTowers
Wasn’t a misplaced pass by Paik, but a nice weighted pass to M Roberts. That was the problem.

What I’d do to have Trusty next to Bielik in this team
23:27, Sat 17 Feb
That would be sublime.

There’s not many ex Loan players I would have back but Trusty is an exception.
01:06, Sun 18 Feb
Was wondering about this also. Maybe the way QPR play? Can imagine when Gareth was there the midfield was just watching the ball booted over them and then expected to try and block the opposition from bringing it back. Not sure how they've played since they changed managers
10:23, Sun 18 Feb
Bluesince62
TonyTowers

This is what happens when you pass to scapegoats. Paik should be fined for it, imo.

It was under hit for sure but Roberts was desperately slow to react. Culpability with both.

You can't fine a player for making a mistake and then ask them to be brave on the ball in the next game
Tam
10:34, Sun 18 Feb
TonyTowers

Not quite. Roberts was caught flat footed and reacted slowly but Paik realised that he’d underhit it if you look at the replay. I wrote on another thread that the ball seemed to slow down half way through the pass. Roberts was slow to react and, at the game (it was right in front of me) I blamed Roberts entirely for that, but I think that there were other factors at play as well, although he was certainly slow to react and still mainly culpable.
Make Blues Great Again
10:44, Sun 18 Feb
Tam
Paik could have recovered as he ran for Clarke, he curbed his run as Clarke got into the box. He could've at least closed him down and force Clarke into doing something quickly, he had all the time in the world to put that ball in the net.

Ruddy was pretty static too.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.