14:18, Sun 18 Feb
Holgate just sent off for one of the worst tackles I’ve seen in recent times, Mitoma lucky his knee is still in one piece.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:20, Sun 18 Feb
Horrendous challenge.
14:22, Sun 18 Feb
Somehow the referee only gave a yellow.

Constantly relying on var to help them out!
14:23, Sun 18 Feb
Although the referee doesn't known what he's doing, according to the Sheffield Utd fans.

Certainly what passes for a Sheff Utd defence does not.
14:23, Sun 18 Feb
Don’t think he would have seen how bad it was from his angle, and even if he had he probably wouldn’t have believed what he saw.

Awful challenge.
14:25, Sun 18 Feb
Somehow the referee only gave a yellow.

Constantly relying on var to help them out!

That’s why it exists.
14:28, Sun 18 Feb
Trusty on the bench. Gerrim in
14:29, Sun 18 Feb
Surprising he can’t get in the team over Holgate, even disregarding the tackle he’s shite.

Make the call Wagner lad.
14:30, Sun 18 Feb
Taken some poundings have Sheff Utd this season, could easily break the 100+ goals against this season, a harsh reminder of how ruthless the EPL is if your not up to the required standard.
14:31, Sun 18 Feb
Don’t fancy Sheffield Utd or Burnley to pull up any trees next season. Sheff Utd I see sinking like a stone and Vinny will likely move on from Burnley.

Should be a more competitive league next year generally. By which I mean competitive behind whichever (if any) of Saints, Leicester and Leeds are still here.
16:03, Sun 18 Feb
Shows up how impressive (if that's the right word) the Derby points tally is. Them and Burnley are awful yet already have more points.
16:04, Sun 18 Feb
Wheels falling off blues women at the moment, couldn’t afford to lose today really.
J_D
16:10, Sun 18 Feb
sandpit72
Taken some poundings have Sheff Utd this season, could easily break the 100+ goals against this season, a harsh reminder of how ruthless the EPL is if your not up to the required standard.

I agree

But I think it really highlights the ever-growing gap that exists between the Premier League and Championship

That Sheffield United team, who on average concede just shy of 3 goals a game, would run riot in the Championship and expected and will probably be favourites next season to go up
16:15, Sun 18 Feb
J_D
That Sheffield United team, who on average concede just shy of 3 goals a game, would run riot in the Championship and expected and will probably be favourites next season to go up

Really don’t think they would, their squad is arguably worse than it was last season.
16:35, Sun 18 Feb
They’d probably still be top 6 or there abouts. As has been said, the l gulf in quality between the prem and the championship is massive, and only getting bigger.