17:29, Tue 20 Feb
yeehaw
Yep. We’ll be fine. Mark Venus is going to continue exactly what TM has set in motion

Completely daft of journos to suggest we would need a caretaker

For what it's worth, seeing as last stint was nearly a decade ago, he's got a great caretaker record too. Over 22 games, 40%+ win ratio. I'd have taken that at the start of this season.

I'm reassured the boat won't rock too much.
17:31, Tue 20 Feb
I wonder if he'll be allowed to watch the games live? Maybe someone needs to set him up with a VPN or a decent ad-blocker?
I think if the players can find their shooting boots, a positive result at Ipswich is entirely possible !
MontagueTerraceInBlue
I think if the players can find their shooting boots, a positive result at Ipswich is entirely possible !

They're in shocking form, and we completely outplayed them at home and that was with WR. Be disappointed if we don't give them a game
20:09, Tue 20 Feb
They should give us the three points as a get well gift to Mogga.
It's the right thing to do.
Belgrade Blue
MontagueTerraceInBlue

They're in shocking form, and we completely outplayed them at home and that was with WR. Be disappointed if we don't give them a game

Currently on their way to a third straight win, to be fair.
20:50, Tue 20 Feb
Hernan Cortés
Belgrade Blue
MontagueTerraceInBlue

Currently on their way to a third straight win, to be fair.

Scoring 9 goals in the process so far with 45 mins to go...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:15, Wed 21 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE
Mowbray has said that he and Venus don’t always agree…. A good thing, because like any intelligent human being he likes to be challenged. Wonder if Venus will decide on any little tweaks. Doubt it but will be interesting to see.

Wonder if Mowbray will be giving instructions from his hospital bed, like Cotterill did at Shrewsbury when he was laid up with covid

A tiny bonus but no real consolation for the gaffer is the fact that he won't need to endure the post match interviews from Blues own whatshisname for 6-8 weeks
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:13, Wed 21 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE
Mowbray has said that he and Venus don’t always agree…. A good thing, because like any intelligent human being he likes to be challenged. Wonder if Venus will decide on any little tweaks. Doubt it but will be interesting to see.

Wonder if Mowbray will be giving instructions from his hospital bed, like Cotterill did at Shrewsbury when he was laid up with covid

A tiny bonus but no real consolation for the gaffer is the fact that he won't need to endure the post match interviews from Blues own whatshisname for 6-8 weeks

😀
10:36, Wed 21 Feb
generalBlue
Fat Buddha CBE

Ah, I assume you mean Mr "How important is it ?"
11:35, Wed 21 Feb
Yes I agree mate.
To be fair to Whatshisname he's not the only regular user of that " How important is ... blah blah blah "

It's almost as if lots of these new wannabees use exactly the same lead because they have zero imagination or skill in the field ..... it's just tedious bollocks from start to finish !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
12:50, Wed 21 Feb
He doesn’t really listen. A player or manager might compliment the fans as is de rigueur, saying how great it is to perform in front of them…next question will be what was it like playing in front of these amazing fans.
14:43, Wed 21 Feb
generalBlue
Yes I agree mate.
To be fair to Whatshisname he's not the only regular user of that " How important is ... blah blah blah "

It's almost as if lots of these new wannabees use exactly the same lead because they have zero imagination or skill in the field ..... it's just tedious bollocks from start to finish !

I did some work for the women’s team’s media for a number of years.
In the period when Marc Skinner was boss and I did his after-match interviews, they insisted I worded every one of his answers to the questions as follows:

Mark Skinner on what Blues must do to improve: answer.

Marc Skinner on the positives to take from today: answer.

Marc Skinner on the hunt for new signings: answer.

You get the point. Utterly bizarre. It’s as if they felt the average age of the readership was 7.
14:50, Wed 21 Feb
They need someone with the same philosophy. Play on the front foot with possession based football. Someone who can see players attributes and their faults.
We already have someone on the payroll with the exact same philosophy.