10:04, Wed 21 Feb
You simply cannot beat Walkers Max Jalapeno and Cheese combined with a dip and a lovely nice golden lager

Linked Image

They do a spicy prawn cocktail and a hot chicken wing version too. They're banging.

I'm not a massive crisps person but I'm a sucker for these.
H

Consistently correct.
12:23, Wed 21 Feb
Quite partial to NiK Naks
12:26, Wed 21 Feb
In all seriousness, you lot need to look for a crisp maker called “two farmers”.

Their salt and vinegar and cheese and onion are the absolute daddy. Best crisps I have ever eaten bar none.

I don’t say this lightly.
12:31, Wed 21 Feb
Another vote for the Walkers jalapeño & cheese flavour. Eat while drinking an ice cold pint of Moretti, absolutely banging.
13:06, Wed 21 Feb
Chipmunk OXO crisps
Linked Image
Right I was going to pass this on to gordon ramsay but I don't like his hair so I am going to let you lot in first.
You will thank me later for these cordon blue meals. But remember follow the recipe to the letter.

Wotsit and salad cream sandwich. White bread obviously and don't even think about mayo.

Chicken and mushroom pot noodle with a packet of salt and vinegar crisps in the pot. Any old shit will do but walkers edge it in the noodle. Remember the crisps must be in the pot, not on the side, and eat whilst they are still a bit crisp.

Don't knock it until you try it.
It is 2 of God's greatest foods coming together.

Oh and walkers say cheese were some of the greatest crisps ever with probably the most E numbers in
13:33, Wed 21 Feb
Swoooooooon
15:53, Wed 21 Feb
Kimber
Quite partial to NiK Naks

Scampi & Lemon? Mmmmm
15:54, Wed 21 Feb
Scampi Fries or Bacon fries
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
16:53, Wed 21 Feb
More love for Brannigans and when i worked for KP, when we got samples they just went straight in the cupboard never out to the customers. Current Fav is Tyrells sweet chilli and sour cream. Lidl used to do a chilli and lime and they were lovely.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Nikola Zigic
You simply cannot beat Walkers Max Jalapeno and Cheese combined with a dip and a lovely nice golden lager

Linked Image

They do a spicy prawn cocktail and a hot chicken wing version too. They're banging.

I'm not a massive crisps person but I'm a sucker for these.

Fiddler's Lancashire Crisps -
Black Pudding & English Mustard
Awesome crisps
17:51, Wed 21 Feb
Tayto cheese and onion….close thread
17:56, Wed 21 Feb
Waggeh
The only crisps I like are the sort that make your mouth bleed. Not many these days.

Co-op Salt and Vinegar irresistible come close.

The rest of them are just wasting my time.

These are great - Aldi’s version are pretty good
19:00, Wed 21 Feb
I had some of those Black Pudding and Mustard crisps in Lancashire and confirm their awesomeness
21:11, Wed 21 Feb
I’m hooked on crisps. Probably the reason why I’m at least a stone over weight.

McCoys, Walkers Max, Sensations, oh god any crisps will do even Asda’s dirtiest own brand shyte
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates

7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
14 September - Castlemeads Court Retirement Village, Gloucester
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield