18:30, Sat 2 Mar
Definitely. The fight was there for all to see. If they didn’t sneak a winner from a bullshit corner, we’d all be saying what a great point it was.
Calm down! 36pts to play for and we’re a decent team. Positive attitude and relax.
I’m the biggest pessimist going and even I’m confident 🤷‍♂️
Adz
18:36, Sat 2 Mar
Obviously it’s horrible to lose especially after clawing it back when down to 10 men but the fight throughout the team was obvious. Stansfield and Bacuna in particular didn’t stop. Today was probably harder to take because of results around us. We definitely have enough quality but need to make results count in the winnable games. Still positive although nervous of course
18:39, Sat 2 Mar
Adz
No chance we go down way we are playing now.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
18:46, Sat 2 Mar
cjm1908
We have a lot of games against teams around us destiny in our own hands and I think we are more than good enough to win them.

Certified happy clapper

Defo, today's game was hard to take, conceding a 96th minute winner and other teams getting wins. we went toe-to-toe with Southampton.
I don't think we'll get relegated, there'll be 3 worse teams in the league that'll finished below us, but we needed points and wins asap.

KRO
18:51, Sat 2 Mar
Tony Mowbray is getting better, Pritchard, George Hall, Bielek and Marc Roberts will be back, Tyler Roberts has to score a goal one day so we should have enough to win 4 games against relegation rivals
18:52, Sat 2 Mar
Robert Hopkins
No chance we go down way we are playing now.
Totally agree today was hard to take. But plenty of winnable games. If we can't get enough points we deserve to go down.
Inspector Montalbano
Tony Mowbray is getting better, Pritchard, George Hall, Bielek and Marc Roberts will be back, Tyler Roberts has to score a goal one day so we should have enough to win 4 games against relegation rivals

Quite agree. We'll be safe with a few games to go.
19:02, Sat 2 Mar
Biggest concern personally is whether Mowbray is able to return or not.

Season defining decision was ultimately the Rooney experiment, no other club down the bottom has been as daft!
20:01, Sat 2 Mar
The club would not have put a timescale on his return if it were even questionable when he would be back.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years