22:27, Sat 2 Mar
[newrepublic.com]

This was it. I loved the line WITNESSES ARE GETTING THEMSELVES KILLED TO FRAME INNOCENT SHIPOWNER.
22:29, Sat 2 Mar
bluearmyfaction
Mrs BAF is well acquainted with Piraeus. Her view on Marinakis involves the use of words such as "strangle" and "own intestines".

She'd strangle herself with her own intestines rather than say a bad word about him?
22:39, Sat 2 Mar
Sheep2
bluearmyfaction
Mrs BAF is well acquainted with Piraeus. Her view on Marinakis involves the use of words such as "strangle" and "own intestines".

She'd strangle herself with her own intestines rather than say a bad word about him?
Not quite...she knows the people who have been prosecuting him over the years, so has some inside skinny...
08:43, Sun 3 Mar
bluearmyfaction
Sheep2
bluearmyfaction

Not quite...she knows the people who have been prosecuting him over the years, so has some inside skinny...

From reading that article I think I would get her well insured,or hire a lot of security. Your call
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people