We did it a lot under Clark/Rowett.

Greg Halford, Shane Lowry, Boupa Diop, Zigic, Guy Moussi.

Not one of those performed well..
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Diop scored more goals for us than Oli Burke and Sam Cosgrove combined.
10:22, Sun 3 Mar
Worcester Blue
Didn't we sign a free agent a few seasons back mid-season - can't recall who - but it took weeks to get their match fitness up?

Pretty regular, even recently with Long - he was thrown in almost straight away and was dreadful until he got his match fitness up.

Unless there is somebody good and recently released I'm not sure it is worth it given it is hhe next few games we need them for - sounds like Roberts might be okay for the next game, Drameh can cover there and Sanderson will be back in 3 games
10:24, Sun 3 Mar
gerry1875
Rab C Nesbitt
gerry1875
Tall
Rab C Nesbitt
Vince Overson and Trevor Matthewson

Both Would probably be better than Sanderson
Sanderson is a very poor player and should be nowhere near the captains armband he needs to be binned off in the summer
Did you go yesterday mate?
No, I am very busy at the moment, I am getting the house ready to sell and move onto pastures new. Saw the highlights though and yes it was cruel to lose that way but fair play to the 10 men they did their best from what I saw
I know you were offered tickets but understand you must have a lot to deal with mate.
Good luck with the sale and your future đź’™
Tony Fantastico
10:24, Sun 3 Mar
BlueSteve
sydneyblue
A guy called Kevin Long came onto the market quite recently. Should’ve snapped him up. Solid.
Our recruitment in January was awful. We did not need Pritchard and the money should've gone towards a cb and a striker. Sheff Wed recruited really well and it looks like it will save them at our expense.
Still much rather be in our position than Wednesdays.
bluearmyfaction
Diop scored more goals for us than Oli Burke and Sam Cosgrove combined.

And that's the benchmark for good is it?
H

10:35, Sun 3 Mar
Scott Dann available, maybe a bit old at 37, Phil Jones surprisingly still only 32, can't remember when he last played a game.
10:37, Sun 3 Mar
I'd take that calibre for 3 months yeah
H

10:40, Sun 3 Mar
Westbo90
BlueSteve
sydneyblue
A guy called Kevin Long came onto the market quite recently. Should’ve snapped him up. Solid.
Our recruitment in January was awful. We did not need Pritchard and the money should've gone towards a cb and a striker. Sheff Wed recruited really well and it looks like it will save them at our expense.
I wouldn't. They are above us in the table with a better squad!
10:44, Sun 3 Mar
BlueSteve
Westbo90
BlueSteve
sydneyblue

Who are?...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:44, Sun 3 Mar
sandpit72
Scott Dann available, maybe a bit old at 37, Phil Jones surprisingly still only 32, can't remember when he last played a game.

I think Jones is retired - I'm sure I saw something saying he was studying a degree course now and wanted to get involved in off the field stuff.
I can't imagine Dann is close to match fit - been pretty injury prone for the last few years and not played since last season. He might well be retired as well!
10:58, Sun 3 Mar
BlueSteve
Westbo90
BlueSteve
sydneyblue

What table are you looking at ?
10:59, Sun 3 Mar
Both appear on this list [www.transfermarkt.co.uk]
although limited info, really can't see Jones coming in Dann coming back in would be realistic though.
11:22, Sun 3 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
gerry1875
Rab C Nesbitt
gerry1875
Tall
Rab C Nesbitt
Vince Overson and Trevor Matthewson

Both Would probably be better than Sanderson
Sanderson is a very poor player and should be nowhere near the captains armband he needs to be binned off in the summer
Did you go yesterday mate?
No, I am very busy at the moment, I am getting the house ready to sell and move onto pastures new. Saw the highlights though and yes it was cruel to lose that way but fair play to the 10 men they did their best from what I saw
I know you were offered tickets but understand you must have a lot to deal with mate.
Good luck with the sale and your future đź’™
cheers mate