13:48, Mon 4 Mar
Hi Mate. I go there all the time and I've watched lots of blues games at the 'Sahara Beach Bar' in Playa Del Ingles. It's right next to the main entrance to the beach. If it's being broadcast anywhere they can usually get it, but you will have to ask them as it's unlikely to be one of their main featured games. They have lot's of TV's which can be programmed independently, so they will usually put it on one TV for you even if it clashes with their main broadcast. They might find it if it's on the Sky Red Button, but if it's only on Blues TV, you're probably going to struggle. That said if it's on Blues TV then you just need a decent internet connection to watch on a phone or tablet, remember all Blues games are on Blues TV when you subscribe from outside the UK. Hope this helps KRO
Cheers for the info. We're staying actually in Las Palmas, so the other end to most of the resorts.
14:26, Mon 4 Mar
Cheers. I'd forgotten about Blues TV TBH as I used to use Now TV red button, but they've stopped in the EU that since Brexit.
Cheers for the info. We're staying actually in Las Palmas, so the other end to most of the resorts.

You can still get to the other side of the rock in about an hour lol.
18:07, Mon 4 Mar
StechyBlue
I'm off there tomorrow. A long shot I guess but does anyone know whether there are any bars in Las Palmas (or the resorts down south) that would show either of the games this week?

Where you staying. Ive been there. stayed in the altamar it was lovely. every room sea view 'from your bed'.

Time zone - same as UK (at least when i went). We kept wondering why we were an hour late to dinner. We had moved our clock but was told no need.

Most locals speak english or will at least understand you.

Do the Catamaran. BUT take anti sickness pills in the run up. We did a 5 hr trip around the canaraies. San miguel on tap and some nice food which the mrs never ate as she was so sick.

Maspalomas - swimming park. Nice day out.
Beach - Playa del ingles and amadores.

Shops - from memory there's a few spars about.

Nightlife - playa del ingles. Lots of gay people and cross dressing. All a bit of fun but it's a thing they have there. I think they actually have a whole area where it's like celebrated but its all harmless.

You may get hassled for purchasing shit like any holiday. Crap glasses etc.

Generally its nice. Don't expect much when you arrive in Las Palmas it was like a building site when we went, but the shuttle bus to hotel soon changed my mrs mind its beautiful.

We stayed in south west - puerto rico, next to the Riu hotel and we could see the infinity pool etc which we were envious of. Probably try there next time we go.

[www.tripadvisor.ie]

He only asked where to watch blues.
18:15, Mon 4 Mar
All that and didn’t mention best pool table
Tony Fantastico
18:17, Mon 4 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt

He didn't realise the time was the same there so it wouldn't surprise me if he was trying to stick a peseta in the table instead of a euro.
“Most locals speak english or will at least understand you”

This has genuinely made me spit out my cup of tea.
18:42, Mon 4 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt

He didn't realise the time was the same there so it wouldn't surprise me if he was trying to stick a peseta in the table instead of a euro.

Youd never get a spud in the slot.
18:44, Mon 4 Mar

Criminal I know.
“Most locals speak english or will at least understand you”

This has genuinely made me spit out my cup of tea.

I didn't want to say myself but yes, there's some classic gold in here.
19:41, Mon 4 Mar
What did you have for breakfast?
07:41, Tue 5 Mar
My Blue Heaven
What did you have for breakfast?

PLEASE say "Sunday Roast with Only Fools marathon".
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875