17:40, Mon 4 Mar
are you danish josh or ex-pat?
17:44, Mon 4 Mar
What's the name of the pub around London bridge where it's down and alley and split into two halves with the alley running through the middle? Always go there when we play Millwall and Charlton but can't for the life of me remember the name
17:49, Mon 4 Mar
The George?

Down an alley and into a decent sized courtyard, think they own both sides now so all one pub
17:52, Mon 4 Mar
Sounds like the Wheatsheaf.
17:59, Mon 4 Mar
sheffield blue
Sounds like the Wheatsheaf.
Sounds like The Railway End
Tony Fantastico
18:13, Mon 4 Mar
Expat mate was a season ticket holder in the Tilton then kop before that for many years but lived here since 2019. Few other bluenose out here too who are from redditch. Me and the boy get back whenever we can for the games but it's been made a bit harder now since no longer flights from billund which is why we've decided we'll probably go more away games in London flights from Stansted are dirt cheap.
18:14, Mon 4 Mar
Miguelagenn
Hmm, supporters group with tickets for a sold out game.

It's happening Jeff.

Think you need to pop some statins lower that cholesterol from all that saltiness pal
18:18, Mon 4 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
There’s a lot of questions that could be asked from that post.

I hope it’s all genuine as a father of the year award must be forthcoming

Or a referral to his local safeguarding team

I know one thing, he's safe from a bunch of weirdo sweaters with nothing positive or constructive to say or comments that don't bring any value. Can tell you're proper geeks aren't you.
18:21, Mon 4 Mar
pughburt
Thanks Shaun, much appreciated will check it out!

Any bluenoses about fancy a pint before the game just drop me a PM be great to have some company navigating around the smoke to get to the ground. We fly into Stansted Friday night stay close to the airport then we'll train into central early Saturday.

And yet people still can’t get to the Southampton at home game!
You’re a star mate, enjoy
18:31, Mon 4 Mar
Cheers mate try and get back as much as possible came Sunderland other week bus from Stansted Friday night to digbeth bit of kip at my mates and we had a great day and then few drinks out in digbeth after and coach and plane back to Denmark early sunday.

Blues is the one thing I miss most about living in England but I'm living proof with a bit of effort and planning you can still make it happen time and budget permitting!
18:42, Mon 4 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
There’s a lot of questions that could be asked from that post.

I hope it’s all genuine as a father of the year award must be forthcoming

Or a referral to his local safeguarding team

I know one thing, he's safe from a bunch of weirdo sweaters with nothing positive or constructive to say or comments that don't bring any value. Can tell you're proper geeks aren't you.

Reported
I see no issue with his post.
In fact I like him
Tony Fantastico
I love him
19:42, Mon 4 Mar
Cheers Rab 👍 it's probably why I don't post much on here (read a fair bit) far too many weirdos who think they're funny with their dead attempts at humor.

Anyway thanks to everyone who has helped and been supportive looking forward to a quality day with my eldest. Few years and another couple of young blue boys will be coming over too.
19:43, Mon 4 Mar
Rude. Re reported.