16:59, Fri 15 Mar
Have known Lou for ever and a day.
Took Lou and his best mate Trevor to many an away match over the past few years.
Lovely, lovely man who hadn't a bad word to say about anyone.
God bless you Lou and I know you'll join the others looking down on us from above. Please think of Trevor as well who has lost his best mate.
KRO.
17:07, Fri 15 Mar
And Max - Lew was the reason she supports Blues ❤️

I’ve edited my post cos his name was spelt as Lew
19:33, Fri 15 Mar
Who do we get in touch with to get a picture and message on the big screen at Blues as Im sure loads of people will recognise Lou but probably wont know his name (Incidentally Lou isn't his proper Christian name)
19:38, Fri 15 Mar
blues429
Have known Lou for ever and a day.
Took Lou and his best mate Trevor to many an away match over the past few years.
Lovely, lovely man who hadn't a bad word to say about anyone.
God bless you Lou and I know you'll join the others looking down on us from above. Please think of Trevor as well who has lost his best mate.
KRO.

Very nice words 👍.
19:43, Fri 15 Mar
Only saw him at a game recently.

Remember having a few beers in Oz with him during an ashes trip.

Top Man - genuinely shocked.

RIP
19:54, Fri 15 Mar
Who do we get in touch with to get a picture and message on the big screen at Blues as Im sure loads of people will recognise Lou but probably wont know his name (Incidentally Lou isn't his proper Christian name)

Club will be doing this for the Preston game apparently.

I learnt this evening his real name is Kevin!
20:03, Fri 15 Mar
No way,RIP
20:19, Fri 15 Mar
Very sad news. As others have said he was proper Blues. A familiar face at so many games. Condolences to his family and mates.
20:39, Fri 15 Mar
Thanks Trialist, no less than Lou deserves.
21:38, Fri 15 Mar
RIP Lou. Didn't know you because home games are enough for me these days, but you looked and sounded awesome, and as proper blues as it gets.
06:10, Sat 16 Mar
I just knew him as Long Haired Lou. Really nice bloke & one of the most recognisable people down there.
Thoughts go out to family and close friends.
06:30, Sat 16 Mar
Awful to see this, like many, didn't know him but saw him an awful lot at away games. RIP fella.
10:31, Sat 16 Mar
Such sad news. Saw him wherever I saw blues, back to the Goodwin era. Don’t think we ever spoke. Typical memory, having a beer outside Porto station. Just a quiet nod and tilt of his glass in acknowledgement. RIP Lou 💙
14:31, Sat 16 Mar
You wouldn't have to have been any kind of superfan to have come across him at some point, easily one of the most recognisable characters down the Blues.

Here's hoping we get a result for him and his closest today.
23:27, Sat 16 Mar
We didn’t get the result but it didn’t seem quite to matter so much to me today.

Lou’s seat is just a few away from me, we have spoken although not that often. We have shared that knowing look usually after a defeat many times though.

There was a single rose placed on his seat my eyes were often drawn to it.

We shared a common bond whatever happens this season I will be there next, god willing. I am sure Lou would have been to.

I took a picture but have no idea how to post it.

RIP