08:14, Mon 18 Mar
Just noticed that we now play Coventry the week before their FA Cup Semi and big day out, could be a good time to play them tbf 🤷‍♂️

Although i had circled the game in hand Boro and Watford as huge opportunities to pull away from the bottom three.
Where do the wins come from? Right now it’s very hard to say with how we’re playing and how we’re snatching defeats from even draws.

What say you?
Pick your fixtures where we get those points required!
I’m going for 9pts just enough to stay up 😜

Let’s have some Monday positivity 💪

In No Order

QPR L
Rotherham away W
Huddersfield away D
Coventry home W
Preston home D
Leicester away L
Cardiff home D
Norwich home L
08:23, Mon 18 Mar
I get the feeling ti won't be anywhere near 50 points to stay up this year and 7 points for Blues will be enough.

Hudds are terrible, Blackburn can't win and have horrid fixtures, Plymouth no win in 4, Sheffield's form has turned and potentially so has QPR's.

Win at Rotherham and Huddersfield. and we're practically safe IMO.

I also think we will win at QPR and get points against Preston and Cardiff

QPR (a) - D
Preston (h) - D
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - D
Cov (h) - L
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - W
Norwich (h) - L

9 points. 48 total. 19th place finish.
08:27, Mon 18 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
I get the feeling ti won't be anywhere near 50 points to stay up this year and 7 points for Blues will be enough.

Hudds are terrible, Blackburn can't win and have horrid fixtures, Sheffield's form has turned and potentially so has QPR's.

Love the positivity mate 👍
08:30, Mon 18 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady

Hudds are terrible, Blackburn can't win and have horrid fixtures, Sheffield's form has turned and potentially so has QPR's.

Mad how that's changed as a couple of weeks ago everyone thought it may be 52 or so.

A lot will depend on how Sheff Wed react to their two consecutive defeats. They'd have expected to lose so if they kick back on again now and go back to their previous form the total will increase.

Blackburn have a horrible run of fixtures, haven't won a game yet under Eustace and aren't playing well. Only 3 points ahead of us.

Plymouth are also bang in it, can't seem to buy a win.

Realistically, it's anyone from Millwall down that could go, though I think they're pretty much safe too.

It's all moot unless we can pick up a couple of wins, which looks a big ask.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
shd
08:37, Mon 18 Mar
TaylorJay84
Tom TheProject Brady

Love the positivity mate 👍

Cardiff and Preston should both have nothing to play for by the time we play them and hopefully Norwich will be cemented in the playoffs also so may rest a few (hopefully)
We get nothing against Leicester as they will be going right to the wire with Leeds and Ipswich
Nice to have 3 teams going for the title

QPR D
Rotherham away W
Huddersfield away D
Coventry home D
Preston home D
Leicester away L
Cardiff home D
Norwich home W
08:52, Mon 18 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady

Hudds are terrible, Blackburn can't win and have horrid fixtures, Plymouth no win in 4, Sheffield's form has turned and potentially so has QPR's.

QPR (a) - D
Preston (h) - D
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - D
Cov (h) - L
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - W
Norwich (h) - L

Defo. Like you said get wins against Huddersfield and Rotherham and i think we'd be safe. Other games left like QPR, Preston and Cardiff can be winnable (if we're able to shoot the ball in the net)

IMO, i don't think we'd get relegated. I think we'd just scrape by, with a couple of points ahead. But Knighthead and the club needs to reflect on this season & really need to learn lessons to avoid making the same mistakes, regardless the outcome of the season.
09:03, Mon 18 Mar
I think any team could put a positive spin on their remaining fixtures to magic up enough potential points. Even Blackburn, who have the most difficult games on paper, could point to beating Sheff Wed and Coventry at home and a point away at Bristol or Sunderland and they’re probably safe on 49.

We’ve got to hope the 2 week break clears our heads and we can muster up enough points ourselves otherwise other results will be irrelevant.
09:23, Mon 18 Mar
QPR (a) - L
Preston (h) - D
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - D
Cov (h) - D
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - D
Norwich (h) - W
09:24, Mon 18 Mar
bluenosezulu
Tom TheProject Brady

QPR (a) - D
Preston (h) - D
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - D
Cov (h) - L
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - W
Norwich (h) - L

Defo. Like you said get wins against Huddersfield and Rotherham and i think we'd be safe. Other games left like QPR, Preston and Cardiff can be winnable (if we're able to shoot the ball in the net)

IMO, i don't think we'd get relegated. I think we'd just scrape by, with a couple of points ahead. But Knighthead and the club needs to reflect on this season & really need to learn lessons to avoid making the same mistakes, regardless the outcome of the season.
Lots of pressure on the Rotherham and Huddersfield games. But those results are realistic and could save us.
09:38, Mon 18 Mar
BlueSteve
bluenosezulu
Tom TheProject Brady

QPR (a) - D
Preston (h) - D
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - D
Cov (h) - L
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - W
Norwich (h) - L

Lots of pressure on the Rotherham and Huddersfield games. But those results are realistic and could save us.

Last match - If Norwich are "safely" in the play offs then they may rest players and/or be careful to avoid injuries.

On the other hand it's some ask for Blues to win 3 in succession.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:52, Mon 18 Mar
Roman
QPR (a) - L
Preston (h) - D
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - D
Cov (h) - D
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - D
Norwich (h) - W

I think this looks the likeliest at the moment. Can see Cov beating us though
10:10, Mon 18 Mar
QPR (a) - L
Preston (h) - W
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - W
Cov (h) - D
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - D
Norwich (h) - D

Preston and Cardiff at home are games we should be looking to win. If we can’t then we’ll deserve to go.
10:15, Mon 18 Mar
QPR (a) - L
Preston (h) - W
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - W
Cov (h) - D
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - D
Norwich (h) - D

Preston and Cardiff at home are games we should be looking to win. If we can’t then we’ll deserve to go.

said the same about Watford

absolutely there for the taking
Nikola Zigic
Tom TheProject Brady

Mad how that's changed as a couple of weeks ago everyone thought it may be 52 or so.

Any less than 50 points and we are reliant on other teams being rubbish. You've got to be incredibly unlucky to go down with 51 points or more

I think we will beat QPR and things will ease up. If we lose that it really is panic stations
Could also be a bad time to play coventry.
All their lads will be bursting to get into the Wembley team