I don’t buy this sudden we’ll beat Coventry just because they’ve got an fa cup semi final a week later. It doesn’t mean anything. Funny enough as well I can’t even remember the last time we beat Coventry at all.

Everyone said we’d beat boro and Watford as well cause they got nothing to play for apparently, which went very well.
Bordesley not Small Heath
Could also be a bad time to play coventry.
All their lads will be bursting to get into the Wembley team

Put in a couple of heavy challenges early doors and they will reconsider their commitment to the game.
12:26, Mon 18 Mar
I don’t buy this sudden we’ll beat Coventry just because they’ve got an fa cup semi final a week later. It doesn’t mean anything. Funny enough as well I can’t even remember the last time we beat Coventry at all.

Everyone said we’d beat boro and Watford as well cause they got nothing to play for apparently, which went very well.

cant see us beating Cov, sometimes you get a feel for fixtures on the horizon and this just has the feeling of being played off the park

it doesnt give off good vibes
12:31, Mon 18 Mar
Bigger game is against Cardiff on the Wednesday prior.
12:56, Mon 18 Mar
Bluenose27
I don’t buy this sudden we’ll beat Coventry just because they’ve got an fa cup semi final a week later. It doesn’t mean anything.
I agree, their players will be playing for a place in the first 11 at Wembley plus they're a good side too so I can't see us beating them atm.

QPR (a) - L
Preston (h) - D
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - W
Cov (h) - L
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - L
Norwich (h) - If they have nothing to play for then W, if they do then L
13:05, Mon 18 Mar
Sheep2
Bordesley not Small Heath
Could also be a bad time to play coventry.
All their lads will be bursting to get into the Wembley team

Put in a couple of heavy challenges early doors and they will reconsider their commitment to the game.

A lot will depend on how they come into the game.
They are currently 4pts off 6th spot.
But do have Southampton & Leeds to play before us aswel as Huddersfield and Cardiff.
They could quite easily be out the playoff race by the time they play Blues, if Norwich keep up their relentless form and with a cup semi on the horizon after playing us I’m sure they’d be less than 100%.

Clutching at straws obviously, but I will take any positive angles I can after the week we’ve just had.
14:31, Mon 18 Mar
I admire people's positivity that we will beat rotherham and huddersfield despite there being 0 evidence of us beating anyone around us away from home. I'd have more confidence playing a mid table side away.

Can't see who were beating from that list. We just lost to watford at home.
22:01, Mon 18 Mar
The only one I think you might be wrong about is Norwich , they will rest players , they will be in sixth spot no challenge from seventh and no way to catch fifth.
22:06, Mon 18 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Tom TheProject Brady
I get the feeling ti won't be anywhere near 50 points to stay up this year and 7 points for Blues will be enough.

Hudds are terrible, Blackburn can't win and have horrid fixtures, Sheffield's form has turned and potentially so has QPR's.

Win at Rotherham and Huddersfield. and we're practically safe IMO.

I also think we will win at QPR and get points against Preston and Cardiff

Mad how that's changed as a couple of weeks ago everyone thought it may be 52 or so.

A lot will depend on how Sheff Wed react to their two consecutive defeats. They'd have expected to lose so if they kick back on again now and go back to their previous form the total will increase.

Blackburn have a horrible run of fixtures, haven't won a game yet under Eustace and aren't playing well. Only 3 points ahead of us.

Plymouth are also bang in it, can't seem to buy a win.

Realistically, it's anyone from Millwall down that could go, though I think they're pretty much safe too.

It's all moot unless we can pick up a couple of wins, which looks a big ask.

I’m working with a Blackburn season ticket holder who is convinced that they are going down … mind you he says that every year
00:02, Tue 19 Mar
QPR (a) - L
Preston (h) - L
Leicester (a) - L
Cardiff (h) - W
Cov (h) - D
Rotherham (a) - W
Huddersfield (a) - D
Norwich (h) - D
07:16, Tue 19 Mar
You think we will win at qpr and then tipped us to draw, not that sure then 😄
07:32, Tue 19 Mar
Lol yeah good spot, in fairness I had been at work since 5am.

I do think we will win at QPR.
07:52, Tue 19 Mar
Lost 7 of last 10. Only won two and those wins seem an age ago. Very hard at this point to be confident in our ability to accumulate points.

Eustace has got Blackburn hard to beat and while they may not be winning, they are picking up points.

We’re going to need Plymouth, Huddersfield and one or two others to be worse than us, much worse in some cases.

Should be fun. Enjoy it.
07:57, Tue 19 Mar
I don't think we've been as bad as the form table suggests.

We could/should have got a point from Southampton, Millwall were there for the taking, Boro was admittedly shit, and with some composure in front of goal we should've beaten Watford comfortably.

Our lack of goalscoring form cannot continue for much longer, form is always temporary.
08:03, Tue 19 Mar
I agree that we could have more points based on the way we’ve played. Problem I have (and I’m usually one of the more optimistic/naive bastards) is that we have shown we are capable of going on horrific runs and that at this stage, pressure and panic will grow the longer we fail to win, or even draw.

Even on this current bad run though we’ve managed 7 points in the last 10. Still think we need others to help us out though. I certainly can’t see us getting 10 points in the remaining games.