15:00, Mon 18 Mar
Super Hans
Drameh is a must sign, he’s ace.

Other than Stansfield who is obviously not gonna be here anyway I agree with the rest.
Drameh's good form in a poor side is putting him in the shop window. He will have plenty of offers in the Summer from teams better than us.
15:02, Mon 18 Mar
Bluenose27
Drameh and Stansfield id keep, but of them are unlikely to stay, given they’re loans. Maybe Drameh if laird goes. Stansfield won’t be with us next season whatever league we’re in.

The rest can go, but if we go down, we’re losing all those that you listed due to being out of contract, and how many of those on the books will leave as well. James definitely, i dare say bacuna, Paik, dembele will be going as well. Doesn’t leave us with much does it.
You need 2 right backs. His flexibility makes it more of a no brainer
Tony Fantastico
15:06, Mon 18 Mar
I agree, and I’d definitely try and keep laird, and secure a deal with Drameh. I just think he might want to go elsewhere to be first choice.
15:11, Mon 18 Mar
There's no way either of them will play for us again if we get relegated.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
15:15, Mon 18 Mar
Aye that’s the issue. The way I see it then if we stay up, we can add players around those who are still in contract. If we go down, we’re basically going to have to buy 20 new players, especially if we’re waving goodbye to those out of contract, and those in contract will most likely leave.
15:28, Mon 18 Mar
Same as most I would like to see us keep Drameh and Stansfield.

If we stay up then to free up some wages give T Roberts away unless we can find anyone willing to pay for him.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
KC
15:29, Mon 18 Mar
Long contract for T. Roberts who has yet to prove himself. IMO Sanderson is also not the future but who would want him ? I'm very nervous about what is yet another major rebuild but it's essential all the contracts expired/ not good enough mentioned on this thread are gone.
15:52, Mon 18 Mar
It will be interesting to see where Stansfield starts next season. I don’t see him getting into the Fulham side at the moment. Unfortunately for him, playing in a struggling side all season hasn’t given him the opportunity to prove himself as being ready for that level. He’s been able to show that he is a workaholic who can finish but hasn’t been able to show it enough in my opinion.

Maybe a relegated Prem team will take a punt on him or someone like Leeds or Ipswich if they miss out on promotion.
16:08, Mon 18 Mar
I know I'm in the minority but I'd keep Aiwu.

Yes he made a bad mistake, every one does, but I thought other than that, his last few games he has shown that there is deffo a solid championship player in there.
16:10, Mon 18 Mar

Yes he made a bad mistake, every one does, but I thought other than that, his last few games he has shown that there is deffo a solid championship player in there.

We can get much better for the quoted price of £3m for Aiwu.
16:18, Mon 18 Mar
Drameh is superb, we should absolutely lock him down.

Best crosser of the ball at the club.

I'd keep Dozzell too.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Tom TheProject Brady

We can get much better for the quoted price of £3m for Aiwu.

I'd pay £300k for Aiwu
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
NouCamp
Ruddy
Etheridge
Roberts
Drameh
Aiwu
Anderson
Dozzell
Gardner
Sunjic
Juke
Hogan
Stansfield
Burke

13 gone, goodbye...wouldnt keep a single one of them regardless of what division we are in

In the summer that leaves us with:

Longelo - 2 years left in Summer 2024
Laird - 2 years left
Buchanan - 4 years left
Sanderson - 3 years left

Bielek - 2 years left
Bacuna - 2.5 years left
Miyoshi - 1 year left
Paik - 2 years left
Chang - 2 years left
Dembele - 2 years left
Pritchard - 2 years left
James - 1 year left (with option)
Hall - 2 years left

Tyler Roberts - 3 years left

Scary to think we've still got another 3 years left of Tyler Roberts - an attacking midfielder who's contributed just 21 goals in his 8 seasons as a pro-footballer (from approx. 175 games).

What a signing!!!
the king loves me
16:19, Mon 18 Mar
He has little flashes but he's awful isn't he. The most timid footballer I've ever seen.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
I think in a good winning side he wouldn’t look out of place. He’s not just a standout and doesn’t do enough to wrestle a game

He’s not a difference make. Neat and tidy.

He’s shot Saturday was so tame