14:00, Thu 21 Mar
With 8 games to go and the fact we are racing towards certain relegation- I’d actually prefer Rowett in charge of these 8 games for survival than Tony Mowbray. We are deep in the poo and trying to play our way out of it, whilst lacking any confidence, is just not working. My concern is I can’t see a great deal of change happening for the QPR/Preston double header. Rowett has the international break to work his methods into the team- however a dozen first team players won’t be around. Ethers James, Bacuna, Paik and Stansfield won’t return until next Thursday from International duty and - Bielik, M Roberts, Dembele, Anderson, Pritchard, Burke and Juke are all currently injured. We could do with some good news on the injury front and some of those returning asap.
14:08, Thu 21 Mar
I agree however I feel we need the best 11 players on the pitch for the battle we are in, Drameh and Laird have both battled and scrapped whilst offering quality on the ball and they both deserve to be in the starting 11.
14:13, Thu 21 Mar
Jimblues
Personally think Gary Gardner will play his part.

That’s almost as depressing as Robinson being back
What did the Knights in White satin?
14:15, Thu 21 Mar
I just can’t see Bielik as a Gary Rowett centre half.

I think he’ll be in a midfield two sitting with Sunjic or not on the pitch at all.

Sunjic on the other hand is perfect for Rowettball
14:28, Thu 21 Mar
Bartleyblue
I agree however I feel we need the best 11 players on the pitch for the battle we are in, Drameh and Laird have both battled and scrapped whilst offering quality on the ball and they both deserve to be in the starting 11.

You could throw Buchanan into that as well, his recent performances at CH have been very good. Having 3 good fullbacks is a good problem to have, I wonder if the way to get the most out of the 3 is to go with a back 3.

Drameh - Sanderson - Aiwu
Laird Bucahanan
James - Sunjic

Stansfield - T Roberts - Dembele
14:31, Thu 21 Mar
Yep, I’d agree with that.
14:36, Thu 21 Mar
He was evolving that way with Millwall anyway, Buchanan may be a tad too defensive for a left wing back slot in that formation however so that may he an issue.