23:39, Tue 19 Mar
I’ll be honest I’m not Rowett’s biggest fan, but I can appreciate the effectiveness of his tactics.

The big issue I’m finding is Rowett enjoys quite a direct style of footballl, I’m happy to be proven wrong but I’m struggling to see players for us which can implement that.

My point isn’t to moan but to see who you think will show up and shut us up as fans in the next 8 games?

T Roberts, Laird, Hogan, and Dembele for me
23:56, Tue 19 Mar
Despite his flaws, Rowett does get the best out of the squad given. I don't think we'll see him go for extremely direct football, but being defensively sound will remain his priority.

Think he'll play Sunjic and Marc Roberts (if fit) who will step up, Drameh and Jordan James also
Gazball?
I would expect a line up close to this.

Ruddy

Laird
Sanderson
Roberts
Buchanan

Paik
James

Miyoshi
Stansfield
Dembele

Roberts
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
00:18, Wed 20 Mar
Which is fine In the circumstances isn’t it. Probably need 3 wins from the next 8
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
05:44, Wed 20 Mar
Think Bacuna, gets one of those positions behind the main striker, simply because he offers more defensively than Miyoshi or Dembele.

He’ll absolutely love working with Stansfield, as his work rate is phenomenal.
10:53, Wed 20 Mar
Personally think Gary Gardner will play his part.
10:59, Wed 20 Mar
4-4-effin-2

Ruddy

Laird
Roberts
Sanderson
Buchanan

Miyoshi
James
Sunjic
Dembele

Juke
Stansfield

4 defenders to defend, sit back, dont push forward. Sunjic to shield, James to push on, wingers to get the ball in, Juke to win flick ons and Stansfield to run off of him. Quinn and Phillips style.
12:21, Wed 20 Mar
------------Ruddy--------------
Drameh Bielek Sanderson Buchanon
---------Sunjic Paik-----------
--Stansfield --James---- Bacuna
-----------Hogan-------------
12:34, Wed 20 Mar
Spot on, if Bielik gets fit that looks like a Rowett line up.
13:32, Wed 20 Mar
Considering Hogan and Roberts have 1 goal all season between them Stansfield has to start up front

Since his cameo against Plymouth at home I don't think we've won a game without him up there
13:37, Wed 20 Mar
NouCamp
------------Ruddy--------------
Drameh Bielek Sanderson Buchanon
---------Sunjic Paik-----------
--Stansfield --James---- Bacuna
-----------Hogan-------------

I'd be interested to know if Paik can play that role well. How best to use Bielek is interesting
13:44, Wed 20 Mar
If it’s similar to his last spell in charge it’ll be

Ruddy

Laird/Drameh
Sanderson
Roberts
Buchanan

Bielik
Sunjic

Miyoshi
Stansfield
Dembele

Juke

Which considering Paik probably has the most ability and James is one of our biggest goal threats isn’t great. I just can’t see anything other than the two in midfield playing the same way but even more pragmatically as under Eustace
13:45, Wed 20 Mar
Brad1875
Considering Hogan and Roberts have 1 goal all season between them Stansfield has to start up front

Since his cameo against Plymouth at home I don't think we've won a game without him up there

To be fair we've barely won a game.
14:17, Wed 20 Mar
Isn't Juke supposedly done for the season?
15:44, Wed 20 Mar
JourneyOn
If it’s similar to his last spell in charge it’ll be

Ruddy

Laird/Drameh
Sanderson
Roberts
Buchanan

Bielik
Sunjic

Miyoshi
Stansfield
Dembele

Juke

Which considering Paik probably has the most ability and James is one of our biggest goal threats isn’t great. I just can’t see anything other than the two in midfield playing the same way but even more pragmatically as under Eustace
I thought Roberts was injured.