15:50, Wed 20 Mar
The bars are open

Get some lovely flat lager down you Mo
15:56, Wed 20 Mar
BluenoseMo
I’ve purchased 2 tickets today. Managing to drag my daughter along - because of UB40

Not sure she (or I) will like sitting around for an hour at the end of the match though 🤦‍♀️

I feel like this is a fantastic initiative by the club trying to do the right thing, but could end up being a bit shit if things don't go our way on the day.

Say if we get to spanked 3 nil, and it's pissing down are people really going to wait around for an hour for a ub40 tribute act ?
16:01, Wed 20 Mar
Westbo90
BluenoseMo
I’ve purchased 2 tickets today. Managing to drag my daughter along - because of UB40

Not sure she (or I) will like sitting around for an hour at the end of the match though 🤦‍♀️

I feel like this is a fantastic initiative by the club trying to do the right thing, but could end up being a bit shit if things don't go our way on the day.

Say if we get to spanked 3 nil, and it's pissing down are people really going to wait around for an hour for a ub40 tribute act ?

My thoughts exactly. The intent is good but is it really the right time to be doing something like this in the midst of a relegation battle?

Obviously when it was arranged things weren’t as dire but still.
16:05, Wed 20 Mar
The intention is to get more people to the game, which we absolutely need in a relegation battle
16:09, Wed 20 Mar
BluenoseMo

No, nice idea though
16:10, Wed 20 Mar
Just go to the game and stop whinging.

I’m having to hold my nose for the new manager and the shit band playing afterwards.

Proper Blues will support the team. Go on, you know you want to.

I think staying behind afterwards to listen to the tibute band should have been voluntary .... to now make it compulsory may make people not go at all
17:13, Wed 20 Mar
My Blue Heaven
The bars are open

Get some lovely flat lager down you Mo

🤢
17:14, Wed 20 Mar
Rags
Just go to the game and stop whinging.

I’m having to hold my nose for the new manager and the shit band playing afterwards.

Proper Blues will support the team. Go on, you know you want to.

I think staying behind afterwards to listen to the tibute band should have been voluntary .... to now make it compulsory may make people not go at all

It’s not compulsory you doughnut 🙄
17:19, Wed 20 Mar
Westbo90
BluenoseMo

If we win 3-0 and it's cracking the flags, I'm still getting off straight after the game.
17:26, Wed 20 Mar
Probably will be able to 2 days before the game when they realise that we will be lucky to to get 20k 🙄
17:31, Wed 20 Mar
That’s what I’m hoping plenty do - we can move to better seats 🤣
09:01, Thu 21 Mar
My Blue Heaven
Be good if season tickler holders had the chance to purchase additional tickets now

I think you could... You certainly can now...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:10, Thu 21 Mar
Squatnose
I would have gone to this game with my son, but not at those prices. Don't they realise that not every fan gives a flying feck about UB40? I have a two hour drive home, so once the game is over I just want to go. Instead they're asking fans to pay for something they don't necessarily want.

Not surprisingly, the stadium map is full of thousands of unsold seats.

The concert is "free"... season ticket holders are not being asked to pay more and the prices (CAT A) were published in July 2023.

The only gripe you should have is that PNE is seen as a CAT A match when last season it was CAT B.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:26, Thu 21 Mar
Couldn’t when I tried but cheers for the heads up 👍
10:27, Thu 21 Mar
HackneyBlue
The intention is to get more people to the game, which we absolutely need in a relegation battle

Yesterday we saw record first day general ticket sales for 𝗔𝗡𝗬 home game this season. 🔵