We lost 4 games by 3 goals or more;

Newcastle United L0-4
Barnsley L0-3
Sheffield Wednesday L0-3
Derby County L0-4

11 games drawn 0-0.

33 clean sheets.
Nikola Zigic
You're not the loon replying to me on twitter that seriously thinks Rowett's football was worse than Karanka's are you?

It’s much of a muchness tbh, a lot of what we have witnessed in the last 10 years in terms of style has been quite poor.
13:47, Wed 20 Mar
IMO Karanka would be in the Cotterill bracket. Absolutely turgid for most part.
13:51, Wed 20 Mar
He's better than everyone on that list other than Monk and Mowbray.

How you can say he is worse than Rooney is actually hilarious.

Yeah, It was really entertaining watching us win 2 games out of 15 lol.
13:55, Wed 20 Mar
Petebaldwin
Personally, I can't really separate results from style/entertainment. You can't be wildly unsuccessful but claim to be stylish. It's like a boxer who flips into the ring and then keeps his arms down trying to dance around avoiding punches before getting knocked out 30 seconds into the fight. You don't look stylish - you look like a clown... Like David Dunn when he tried a rabona and fell flat on his face.

I'd say Monk, Mowbray and at times, Eustace had us playing more stylish, entertaining football but that's about it.

100%. Rowett had us being consistently good; we never finished outside of the top ten under him.
14:11, Wed 20 Mar
Difference is the squads.

He had quite the combative team back when he had us first time round. From the outside we don't seem to have the same characters which questions whether we can replicate it and 'be hard to beat'
Tam
14:14, Wed 20 Mar
Dugarry21
Difference is the squads.

He had quite the combative team back when he had us first time round. From the outside we don't seem to have the same characters which questions whether we can replicate it and 'be hard to beat'

In fairness (and if my memory serves me) there were plenty of questions about the character of the side who had just lost 8-0 at home. We did have (albeit after 11 games) have the second meanest defence in the division, so it's not as if it's not in us to stand up and scrap.
Make Blues Great Again
14:22, Wed 20 Mar
Clayton Donaldson was great wasn’t he!