21:01, Wed 20 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
Nothing game. We’ll have absolutely nothing to play for.

Already relegated 😂😂?
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
22:47, Wed 20 Mar
B_C_F_C
Hernan Cortés
Will now kick off at 12.30. I don’t believe we knew that before

Where's this from?
EFL Site still showing all 4th May championship matches at 3pm?

[www.efl.com]?

[www.bcfc.com]
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
23:03, Wed 20 Mar
Hernan Cortés
Will now kick off at 12.30. I don’t believe we knew that before
They always list them at 3pm which is just weird. Used to be Sundays for a while but now they like all the Sunday focus to be on the Prem

I’m glad it’s not Sunday this year as at the start of the season the wife booked a holiday, flying on the Saturday, so at the time I was expecting an end of season fight for the play offs so I cancelled my Saturday flight and booked a flight on the Sunday with the wife and kids still flying out Saturday. I’d have been fuming if they changed it to a Sunday kick off after the grief I got for changing my flight!
23:23, Wed 20 Mar
We need more like you 👍
05:56, Thu 21 Mar
👍
Tony Fantastico
10:46, Thu 21 Mar
Rubbish. I can’t watch Blues sober
11:20, Thu 21 Mar
Absolutely this.
11:55, Thu 21 Mar
My Blue Heaven
Rubbish. I can’t watch Blues sober

Hennessy’s for 10am.

Lovely warm spring day, short sleeves.

Full house.

Biggest pre match fireworks display of the season.

Wiring fixed on speakers so we can hear HT star of the day clear as a bell.

Resounding 3-0 victory to confirm safety.

Food for thought booms out across Small Heath.

Think I’m setting my sights too high?
12:12, Thu 21 Mar
Wiring fixed?

Madness.
12:16, Thu 21 Mar
Pearly Dewdrops
Wiring fixed?

Madness.

No, definitely be UB40 😁
12:53, Thu 21 Mar
theAtlas
Pearly Dewdrops
Wiring fixed?

Madness.

No, definitely be UB40 😁

👏👏
13:14, Thu 21 Mar
We need more like you 👍

Crazy isn’t it what we do for the Blues! 45 years of following the club and you think I’d know better wouldn’t you! 🤣
13:28, Thu 21 Mar
B_C_F_C
Mozball
Yeah the last game of season is always an early isn’t it?

Last season they were all on Monday 8th May at 3pm.🤷🏻‍♂️

All that weekend's fixtures were changed because of the King's Coronation which took place on the Saturday.
13:50, Thu 21 Mar
I remember boarding a flight to Geneva as it was announced that our new owner was in Bainsy's buying people pints after I'd spent the last decade in there waiting for us to be saved. I was half delighted and half livid I missed it.
H

Consistently correct.
13:54, Thu 21 Mar
Nikola Zigic
I remember boarding a flight to Geneva as it was announced that our new owner was in Bainsy's buying people pints after I'd spent the last decade in there waiting for us to be saved. I was half delighted and half livid I missed it.

Other way round for me! I drank in there every home game between about 1990 - 2005 when it was the Hen & Chickens / Eddie's Bar. After that, we generally went elsewhere with only a very occasional return to our old haunt. That game against Sheffield Utd last May was one of those occasions! I even had my photo taken with him!