22:31, Tue 26 Mar
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
22:31, Tue 26 Mar
Delighted.
Am guessing there’s not enough time in the next several months to have a replay. effing joke.
22:33, Tue 26 Mar
philly_bluenose
TaylorJay84
Some good pens tbf
They're all good if they go in. Several would have looked bad if the keeper hadn't dived.

Tbf I think Ward was only close to one of five.
All wales were decent except the last.
Decent pens for the most part.

Makes no odds really neither would get out the group stage imo.
...reported πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Shame that, Poles didn't have a shot on target in 120 minutes....blasted 5 pens in though 😀
22:38, Tue 26 Mar
Wales would at least give it a go. Poland have been a waste of atoms in finals ever since the days of Lato and Boniek. Have they ever done anything that anyone can remember in anything in the last 40 years? Other than conceding hat-tricks?
22:41, Tue 26 Mar
Bearing in mind Poland have beaten Wales in seven of the previous last ten meetings, that was a shocking effort from them. Literally played for penalties from the start. Still, it worked for them I suppose.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:42, Tue 26 Mar
I watched it for a while but got bored. Wasn’t a very high quality game. Keepers were underemployed.
22:43, Tue 26 Mar
bluearmyfaction
Wales would at least give it a go. Poland have been a waste of atoms in finals ever since the days of Lato and Boniek. Have they ever done anything that anyone can remember in anything in the last 40 years? Other than conceding hat-tricks?

Rowett-Esque performance from Poland tonight.
Friday has 0-0 written all over it, no pens I’m afraid πŸ˜‚
22:46, Tue 26 Mar
Poland were on top from what I saw late on
Tony Fantastico
22:52, Tue 26 Mar
No need for them to exert themselves in fairness.
22:54, Tue 26 Mar
At least we don't have to listen to any more 'rousing speeches' from Michael sheen.
00:40, Wed 27 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Poland were on top from what I saw late on

Not sure what Wales were doing in extra time, almost settled for pens, silly.
I watched a lot of the game last night. And the game against Finland last week. The have JJ as a holding midfielder next to ampadu, with ampadu taking the lead in terms of ball play. It means JJ is stood their looking like a spare part just playing short little passes side to side. What a waste of a talented player with an eye for goal. They need him a lot more further up the pitch. Oh well, NEW STADIUM!!