07:19, Thu 28 Mar
Is he working for free?
07:20, Thu 28 Mar
Maybe he caught wind the club were looking at alternatives too, such as Zola.
07:37, Thu 28 Mar
Good interview, he always spoke well. He has a huge game tomorrow. Hoping he can stir our lot into action
07:57, Thu 28 Mar
Lichblue
Maybe he caught wind the club were looking at alternatives too, such as Zola.

They got rid because he was touting himself around to get a pay rise out of us. It's a win win situation for him, we go down it's cook/rooneys fault, we stay up and people will say he's the Messiah and demand he stays full time.
07:59, Thu 28 Mar
Petebaldwin
"My job is to make sure Tony Mowbray comes back here as a Championship manager."

Whatever side of the fence you sit on, I think that's something we can all get behind. đź‘Ť

I honestly can not see TM coming back, I just have a feeling that we have not been given the full situation. I really really hope I am wrong.
08:38, Thu 28 Mar
Petebaldwin
He'll get a great backing. If you only read this site, you'd be under the impression that Rowett isn't popular amongst Blues fans but if you look anywhere else where Blues fans chat, you'll see the opposite opinion. He'll get a louder cheer at his first home game than Rooney ever got.

I could not agree more, outside of a couple of influential people on this forum Rowett was a popular manager. We have never been close to finishing 10th since he was sacked so his mini return is welcomed.

Its always been so odd how made up stories of "knicker flashing" have been carried on for years by some people who seem bitter without reason.

Also people moaning about a manger having an ego? I don't know a top manager who doesn't have an ego.

You could be mistaken for thinking some people don't want us to be successful.

KRO
08:44, Thu 28 Mar
If he does get this miracle over the line, and if the unthinkable happens and Uncle Tone doesn’t make it back for whatever reason, I for one would fink we could do a lot worse than give GR another chance.

He would be starting from a good place, surely.

There’s worse out there.
08:45, Thu 28 Mar
Liam of Brum
Petebaldwin
He'll get a great backing. If you only read this site, you'd be under the impression that Rowett isn't popular amongst Blues fans but if you look anywhere else where Blues fans chat, you'll see the opposite opinion. He'll get a louder cheer at his first home game than Rooney ever got.

I could not agree more, outside of a couple of influential people on this forum Rowett was a popular manager. We have never been close to finishing 10th since he was sacked so his mini return is welcomed.

Its always been so odd how made up stories of "knicker flashing" have been carried on for years by some people who seem bitter without reason.

Also people moaning about a manger having an ego? I don't know a top manager who doesn't have an ego.

You could be mistaken for thinking some people don't want us to be successful.

KRO

It’s interesting how people seem to keep bringing up his sacking, as if they’re bitter ;)

I’ve always been the one to say let it go myself.
08:51, Thu 28 Mar
Liam is a funny chap, he’d Lap up anything positive said by the posters he’s accusing of making stuff KRO
Pearly Dewdrops
If he does get this miracle over the line, and if the unthinkable happens and Uncle Tone doesn’t make it back for whatever reason, I for one would fink we could do a lot worse than give GR another chance.

There’s worse out there.

No.
09:07, Thu 28 Mar
My Blue Heaven
Liam is a funny chap, he’d Lap up anything positive said by the posters he’s accusing of making stuff KRO

Yes, course I lap up the positives when they are true and evidence based.

Who wouldn't?

There is a lot to love right now.

I'm a reader of the Stoics and as a result I'm not a fan of unreasonable negativity.

You have to be positive to be a blues fan - looking on the bright side is essential to believing things will get better after all we have been through.

KRO
09:11, Thu 28 Mar
He’s going to start Gary Gardner on Friday. Lap that decision up.
09:12, Thu 28 Mar
Pearly Dewdrops

There’s worse out there.

There's definitely worse out there but the same applies to Hogan and Gary Gardner....

The owners have already made it clear that they want a different brand of football to what Rowett is good at. It would inevitably end with him being sacked because of the style of football despite having us in the top half and we've seen how that plays out twice already.