14:54, Thu 28 Mar
Tony H
Hopefully it's all approved by the council then, long term it is probably a good thing.

Do you think we'll keep St Andrews open for the women and training?

The new Multi-Storey car park will go there.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
15:02, Thu 28 Mar
Mister Mutley
Le Mod
The meeting is live

[birmingham.public-i.tv]

Wheels site is agenda item 7 I think

Yeah Item 8, the video footage is back now, currently on item 6
Happy Clapper
15:08, Thu 28 Mar
Gypsy curse mentioned 🤣.

Transaction within next week or so I think they said.
Gazball?
Recommendations agreed.

Up the blues.
Gazball?
And so a new dawn began.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:12, Thu 28 Mar
Unanimous agreement

Suck those balls you DVBs
15:16, Thu 28 Mar
😂
15:19, Thu 28 Mar
As the Smiths said, panic on the streets of Aston.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Burn the place down. Insignificant now

Die vile die
15:29, Thu 28 Mar
A) that's most unkind
B) I'd rather they watch sadly from a distance squeaking their strange incantations than miss our rise.
15:29, Thu 28 Mar
Burn the place down. Insignificant now
Die vile die

I still want Villa Park to exist

.... and after every single game at Villa Park i want the bastards, as they leave the place to look across town and see our new Stadium looming over the city, dominating the skyline

Linked Image

.. in fact i want it even higher than that so the bastards in Coventry and Wolverhampton can see it from there too
15:32, Thu 28 Mar
Mockery from B6 is disguised fear, they know how massive we can become, Steven Knight producing TV shows promoting Brum, a team which has to improve on the last 10 years and a purpose built arena for football, concerts , American football and baseball, huge events. Build a nice big underground car park, change roads, new train platform, hotels, shops, bars. A category 1 academy, the wimmin back in their Premier League. We are on the up, keep the faith.
15:49, Thu 28 Mar
What have we just purchased, is it just the wheels site? or all the property highlighted in green in the council report?

[birmingham.cmis.uk.com]

The report says "the 48 acre site of the former 'Birmingham Wheels' and some additional related land parcels by private treaty"

It also (in the Legal implications section) mentions compulsory purchase agreements and how "Any proposed compulsory acquisition" would be completed...

Given the Medco House purchase, is it possible they are buying the whole block??? If not then why include the other parts in green (if they are included)
15:51, Thu 28 Mar
Tremendous

May the rafters of their stands rust before their eyes
15:52, Thu 28 Mar
I effing hate them