17:44, Thu 28 Mar
A few months ago someone posted that they were opening a bar in Pefkos, Rhodes with their daughter this summer. Can whoever it was put their heads above the parapet again or DM me please. Thanks.
18:16, Thu 28 Mar
We had a great holiday in Pefkos a few years ago. Stayed at Matina right by the beach.

Keen to go back at some point so please share details of the bar. Remember watching Karanka's first game in charge whilst we were there.
18:24, Thu 28 Mar
Yes, love it there. Been half a dozen times over the years and stay at Lindia Thalassa. Know Matina though and it has a great reputation. Going back end of May.
08:11, Fri 29 Mar
BluSabre
We had a great holiday in Pefkos a few years ago. Stayed at Matina right by the beach.

Keen to go back at some point so please share details of the bar. Remember watching Karanka's first game in charge whilst we were there.

Will let you know bar details, struggling to find who posted it at the moment!
08:38, Fri 29 Mar
im heading to rhodes in may, kiotari
08:49, Fri 29 Mar
👍
08:49, Fri 29 Mar
Just a bit further round the southern tip from Pefkos, not far, all lovely round there.
13:34, Fri 29 Mar
theAtlas
A few months ago someone posted that they were opening a bar in Pefkos, Rhodes with their daughter this summer. Can whoever it was put their heads above the parapet again or DM me please. Thanks.
Hi mate that was me, but unfortunately losing my wife a few months ago, we had to pull out, there was a lot of red tape involved and the stress we was under we decided not to go ahead.
13:37, Fri 29 Mar
gerry1875
theAtlas
Hi mate that was me, but unfortunately losing my wife a few months ago, we had to pull out, there was a lot of red tape involved and the stress we was under we decided not to go ahead.

Sorry to hear that mate, totally understandable though. Thanks for getting back to me anyway, all the best.