Tam
17:20, Fri 29 Mar
I can see only one in ten staying.

Sorry.
Make Blues Great Again
17:20, Fri 29 Mar
number8
Might wanna call in sick Monday lads...

i was just thinking this, if we lose again i cant see people sticking around, i couldnt bring myself to stay and be in bad form watching them play in the cold.
17:21, Fri 29 Mar
Red red wine
17:22, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
đź‘Ź
17:22, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Really beginning to feel like too Many Rivers to Cross now.
17:23, Fri 29 Mar
malahideblues
number8

i was just thinking this, if we lose again i cant see people sticking around, i couldnt bring myself to stay and be in bad form watching them play in the cold.
Yeah. If it happens again, I'm leaving.
17:23, Fri 29 Mar
It was a good idea at the time on paper, but not ideal when we’re in a relegation battle and form is so bad. Plus, as well, has it had any effect on the ticket sales? (I haven’t looked so I don’t know)
17:24, Fri 29 Mar
We can sing our own song
17:24, Fri 29 Mar
Bluenose27
It was a good idea at the time on paper, but not ideal when we’re in a relegation battle and form is so bad. Plus, as well, has it had any effect on the ticket sales? (I haven’t looked so I don’t know)

Food for thought…..
17:28, Fri 29 Mar
Chris
Red red wine

Red Red Whine
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
17:28, Fri 29 Mar
There's a Rawett in mi kitchen.
17:31, Fri 29 Mar
number8

Might have been a better idea to start with UB40 pre match, maybe it still could be changed by those in control.
17:32, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
I can see only one in ten staying.

Sorry.

It definitely feels like a Labour of Love
17:33, Fri 29 Mar
number8

Might have been a better idea to start with UB40 pre match, maybe it still could be changed by those in control.

Let's have them simultaenously ... something to detract from the match