12:06, Sat 30 Mar
You can't force people to stay either. I wouldn't go to see a band I didn't like just because the ticket is free
12:09, Sat 30 Mar
No way…get down there. Back the lads, really get behind them and drive them on. Like we used to.

Afterwards we can all celebrate and enjoy something the club has put on.
12:10, Sat 30 Mar
Tilton shark
Why do so many people want to leave should we lose.

If someone had given you a free ticket to see a band the evening after the football would you call em up say you aint going now cos Blues lost. Some people must have some really boring nights after Blues games.

Get a fecking grip lads.

I’ll be leaving anyway. I’d rather watch us lose a second time than UB40 personally.
12:13, Sat 30 Mar
I'm not stopping or judging anyone who wants to stay, fair play, I hope they enjoy it but I've got much better uses of my time than watching that.
12:27, Sat 30 Mar
I'll stop and watch. I'm not really a UB40 fan either but I'm a fan of the club doing stuff like this. So, I'll hang around.
12:28, Sat 30 Mar
I hope you enjoy it 👍
12:32, Sat 30 Mar
Each to the own, just think its daft timing for the concert & open house, both should be rightfully placed at the end of the season when the dust has settled.

I’m coming for the game but win lose or draw I have zero interest in watching ub40..
I’m off into brum for abit of a pub crawl and a catchup with some old school pals, but hope those who stay enjoy it.
12:35, Sat 30 Mar
Me and family will stay because we want to show appreciation of what our owners are trying to do and hope enough people do so it’s not embarrassing.
12:40, Sat 30 Mar
Greebo joe
Me and family will stay because we want to show appreciation of what our owners are trying to do and hope enough people do so it’s not embarresing.

Never said it was embarrassing 🤷‍♂️ just said for me the timing isn’t right.
I’m appreciating what our owners are doing by paying for my ticket, driving up from Devon and back which I do a lot of btw, they get more than their fair share out of me.

Each to ones own, hope you enjoy it 👍
12:43, Sat 30 Mar
Greebo joe
Me and family will stay because we want to show appreciation of what our owners are trying to do and hope enough people do so it’s not embarrassing.

That’s probably my view too, but I don’t blame anyone who takes the opposite view and doesn’t stick around.
12:59, Sat 30 Mar
I didn’t say you did 😉 I just stated why we were staying.
13:02, Sat 30 Mar
TaylorJay84
Each to the own, just think its daft timing for the concert & open house, both should be rightfully placed at the end of the season when the dust has settled.
I assume the League wouldn't let us squeeze in our remaining matches to accommodate the UB40 world tour. Eff the EFL.
I’ll be leaving anyway. I’d rather watch us lose a second time than UB40 personally.

... 😂😂🤣🤣 😤