22:06, Fri 29 Mar
Its not over so please get a grip and get yourselves up for Monday

The players need us more than ever

KRO
22:12, Fri 29 Mar
I’ll be up for Monday. I just hope the players turn up and give us a much needed 3 points, otherwise it’s going to be another long miserable afternoon, and ub40 will be playing in front of a sea of empty blue seats.
22:24, Fri 29 Mar
Reedy1968

KRO

The players need us? How about they have some self motivation for a effing change. Useless pricks
08:37, Sat 30 Mar
Hagley Blue
Reedy1968

KRO

The players need us? How about they have some self motivation for a effing change. Useless pricks

This. Shocked that they are still trying to play out front the back like they dud yesterday. Hope GR has not told the owners he can make that system work
08:43, Sat 30 Mar
Reedy1968

KRO
Its not over, your right. But I feel many are losing hope due to what they are witnessing on the pitch. Only the players can change what happens on the pitch and I'm not sure enough of them care.
08:45, Sat 30 Mar
I’m very afraid it might well be but I agree with the sentiment.
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:47, Sat 30 Mar
Reedy1968

KRO

👏. Glass half full bloke here - the fact we lost again and are still not in the bottom 3 gave me a minor lift yesterday. It isn't over yet.
Up the feckin Blues
08:48, Sat 30 Mar
Hagley Blue
Reedy1968

KRO

This. Shocked that they are still trying to play out front the back like they dud yesterday. Hope GR has not told the owners he can make that system work

It’s not like we’re blessed with an aerial presence to lump it forward to or a goalkeeper with any distribution skills whatsoever.

That being said Laird won every long ball that was pumped his way yesterday and was fruitful with it vs Watford too, so that may be something to work with.
08:51, Sat 30 Mar
Hagley Blue
Reedy1968

KRO

Absolutely spot on, the most unlikeable group I can think of and that’s saying something. Cowards.
08:55, Sat 30 Mar
Don’t think many/any expected us to win yesterday before the game, Monday was always the big one. We need 3 wins, get one Monday and we can focus on beating Hudds and Rotherham to stay up.
09:20, Sat 30 Mar
Sick of seeing this from the club and the players.
We’ve been behind them all season, even with how shit they are, how many managers we’ve had, how gutless and spineless a performance they have put in.

Why don’t Dion and co pay for my petrol and ticket and drive 6 & half hours and 400 mile round trip that I do to back them.

They need to do their job which they haven’t been doing all season!
We have one of the best away followings in the division and we have the 2nd worst away record.

It ain’t on us whatsoever!