22:18, Fri 29 Mar
Taken the teams with Points Between 39 -44 Points,

Taking it as Rotherham already down and form rate, I think Huddersfield, Sheff Wed, Blues and Blackburn (with their run in) will be battling not to be one of the last 2 other teams to fill the relegation places

Sheff Wed Currently 39 pts

M'boro (A)
QPR (A) 6 pointer
Norwich (H)
Stoke (H) 6 pointer
Blackburn (A) 6 pointer
West Brom (H)
Sunderland (A)

Huddersfield Currently 39 pts

Stoke (A) 6 pointer
Millwall (H) 6 pointer
Preston (A)
Bristol (A)
Swansea (H)
Blues (H) 6 pointer
Ipswich (A)

Birmingham Currently 39 pts

Preston (H)
Leicester (A)
Cardiff (H)
Coventry (H)
Rotherham (A)
Huddersfield (A) 6 pointer
Norwich (H)

Plymouth Currently 41 pts

Bristol C (H)
Rotherham (A)
QPR (H) 6 pointer
Leicester (H)
Stoke (A) 6 pointer
Millwall (A) 6 pointer
Hull (H)

Blackburn Currently 42 pts

Sunderland (A)
Southampton (H)
Bristol C (A)
Leeds (A)
Sheff Wed (H) 6 pointer
Coventry (H)
Leicester (A)

QPR Currently 43 pts

Swansea (A)
Sheff Wed (H) 6 pointer
Plymouth (A) 6 pointer
Hull (A)
Preston (H)
Leeds (H)
Coventry (A)

Stoke Currently 44 pts

Huddersfield (H) 6 pointer
West brom (H)
Swansea (A)
Sheff Wed (A) 6 pointer
Plymouth (H) 6 pointer
Southampton (A)
Bristol City (H)

Millwall Currently 44 pts

Rotherham (A)
Huddersfield (A) 6 pointer
Leicester (H)
Cardiff (H)
Sunderland (A)
Plymouth (H) 6 pointer
Swansea (A)
Plymouth and Blackburn could be in trouble.
00:54, Sat 30 Mar
Blackburn's run is is horrific, they may not win another game but then again we might not either
01:14, Sat 30 Mar
The worry is that there’s a lot of six pointers where at least one of our rivals will pick up points.
08:26, Sat 30 Mar
While it’s useful and interesting to see who’s got who left to play I wouldn’t put too much credence on it.

We’ve had supposedly winnable home fixtures recently against teams who have nothing to play for and failed to get a point. Then yesterday we go to a team who are in poor form at home and lose again.

Watford (nothing to play for) were 5 minutes from beating Leeds yesterday and Bristol (nothing to play for) turned Leicester over.

I think the bottom line is, the teams who really want it enough will find a way of picking up points against whoever they have left and be safe. Those who continually leak poor goals and make bad decisions at the other end of the pitch won’t.

Hopefully we can find the form, fight and luck all at once over the next month and get the points we need.
08:40, Sat 30 Mar
If you browse Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday forums, you'll find equally despondent posts as here.
08:56, Sat 30 Mar
johnthefence
The worry is that there’s a lot of six pointers where at least one of our rivals will pick up points.
This.

I can also see Wednesday, QPR, Huddersfield winning games against mid table fodder where I can't see us winning a game.

We need to win 3 games minimum, I'm not convinced we win at Rotherham so we need to win 3 home games.

It's look difficult when taking form into account.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:00, Sat 30 Mar
johnthefence
I wouldn’t worry about qpr millwall and stoke as I can’t see us getting above any of them so better for us if they win those games.
09:04, Sat 30 Mar
Yeah think we’re banking on Huddersfield and Blackburn going down.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
I can see us winning all 7 of those!!!
09:14, Sat 30 Mar
I still think Blackburn will scrape enough draws, and maybe jam their way to a win over Wednesday that will keep them safe. Eustace isn’t good, but he knows how to get his teams grinding out draws. Something we can’t seem to do at all.
09:20, Sat 30 Mar
Greebo joe
johnthefence
I wouldn’t worry about qpr millwall and stoke as I can’t see us getting above any of them so better for us if they win those games.

Agreed.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Can see Plymouth sacking the deeply unpopular current manager as early as Tuesday if they fail to get a win from the second Easter fixture, which will give them a lift going into the fixture with Rotherham, entirely winnable so think they will pull clear, then somebody has to pick up points in their fixture with QPR, Blackburn really are in trouble.

Lot of 6 pointers for other clubs, which means whatever happens teams at bottom will be collecting points, worrying, think 10 points should offer safety.
09:30, Sat 30 Mar
Crikey, that will be some turnaround from 1 in 7 to 10 in 7.
09:52, Sat 30 Mar
Looking at the other end of the table, I’m not so sure as some that Norwich will have their play off place cemented before we play them last game of the season.

Coventry, Preston and Hull are breathing down their neck with a game in hand.