13:16, Sat 30 Mar
Agreed, I can’t remember a season where the top 6 was already confirmed by the last day, Norwich’s next 4 are pretty tough too

It’s more likely that Ipswich will be promoted by the last day and have spent all week celebrating before they play Huddersfield
13:56, Sat 30 Mar
I still think we’ll be fine. Looking at the fixtures left I reckon we need 8 points to stay up. 2 wins 2 draws.

Monday is huge for sure but even that’s not the end of the world.

If we get three points Monday I’ll be extremely confident of survival.

I reckon Blackburn and Huddersfield go. Eustace ain’t won a game yet
14:05, Sat 30 Mar
I'm normally an optimist but I'm cacking myself. I keep thinking surely we've had all the bad luck we're going to have this season. Fortunes have to turn.
14:09, Sat 30 Mar
Tilton Rifle
I'm normally an optimist but I'm cacking myself. I keep thinking surely we've had all the bad luck we're going to have this season. Fortunes have to turn.

Maybe I’m just in denial but I am still convinced we’ll be sound
Tam
14:11, Sat 30 Mar
David Xavis
I still think we’ll be fine. Looking at the fixtures left I reckon we need 8 points to stay up. 2 wins 2 draws.

Monday is huge for sure but even that’s not the end of the world.

If we get three points Monday I’ll be extremely confident of survival.

I reckon Blackburn and Huddersfield go. Eustace ain’t won a game yet

Blackburn have been picking up a few points though. Only something like five in the last seven games, but we've only managed one point in the past seven games. They've got a tricky few games, but so have we, and they're three points ahead with a better goal difference at the moment. I'm not normally miserable about this, but I have my doubts as to whether we can put some results together. I think it was the Boro game that got me worried - I couldn't see anything on the pitch to encourage me.
Make Blues Great Again
I think it’s a fight between us, Sheff Weds, Huddersfield, Plymouth and Blackburn
14:14, Sat 30 Mar
David Xavis
Tilton Rifle

Maybe I’m just in denial but I am still convinced we’ll be sound

Hope you're right. The table looked so much better whem we were 1 up on Saturday.
14:16, Sat 30 Mar
Tam
I do not share people optimism about Monday. Preston have won the last 2 and are in with a strong chance of that playoffs.
14:18, Sat 30 Mar
A least Preston have to try and win it on Monday. Should mean we get chances.
14:19, Sat 30 Mar
Tilton Rifle
A least Preston have to try and win it on Monday. Should mean we get chances.
We may do but how confident are you we will put them away
14:22, Sat 30 Mar
Not very Gerry
14:48, Sat 30 Mar
PremierBlues
I think it’s a fight between us, Sheff Weds, Huddersfield, Plymouth and Blackburn

Would feel more confident if it was only one from that 5 grouping dropping, but it will be two, if Sheff Weds win two of the three 6 pointers that alone will offer 6 points, they lose at Blackburn so 3pts for them. Whatever happens we wont be down anytime soon, despite the usual threads of 'we're down' or 'its over' which will be everywhere Monday if another defeat comes along, and again next week.

We'll pick up points in the meantime, but so will others.

The crunch game at Huddersfield could be interesting around a month from now and it really could come down to that fixture, win or bust.