03:32, Sat 30 Mar
Got stuck next to him at security at the airport. Had a good chat and he was very complimentary about us :

1. Confident we won't go down
2. Hated playing at St Andrews as the Tilton is so intimidating - spent the whole game just waiting for the whistle to go so could get back to the changing room.

Also really knows his keepers, reeled off loads of ours, even mentioning Gill Merrick.

Overall top bloke
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
07:08, Sat 30 Mar
Isn't he a dvb?
07:59, Sat 30 Mar
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?
Good god, do they have to be mentioned in every topic on this forum, whether he is or not shouldn't really matter.
08:01, Sat 30 Mar
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?
Good god, do they have to be mentioned in every topic on this forum, whether he is or not shouldn't really matter.

Its like a cult.
08:22, Sat 30 Mar
StechyBlue
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?

Its like a cult.
We say they are obsessed, have we read the posts on here, I don't even see them as a rival anymore, we are light years away from them on the field of play, we are more likely to be playing Walsall in a local derby than against them in the next 5 years, call it negative thinking or whatever, it's going to take years to even get close to them with FFP rules etc the way they are now
08:25, Sat 30 Mar
'They' didn't even get mentioned in our conversation, he kept the topic purely about us.
08:27, Sat 30 Mar
Robert Hopkins
'They' didn't even get mentioned in our conversation, he kept the topic purely about us.
which is good but a lot of people in here have to throw in DVB all the time, like I said does it matter, from what I gather you had a good interaction with him, which is how it should be
He's an utter gent by all accounts (including yours) - comes across as a really top bloke 👍
Up the feckin Blues
08:39, Sat 30 Mar
I agree - His knowledge about us was bloody amazing, and he kept the conversation going. Very easy for him to say yes mate you spotted me now f off and leave alone. But he just kept giving his opinions on our old goalies and who he was mates with. He brought up the Horse and I mentioned I bumped into a few weeks ago buying clothes the holiday. So he the starts asking me about him. Bloke with a Man U top on behind just looking completely confused.
08:41, Sat 30 Mar
gerry1875
StechyBlue
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?

Its like a cult.
We say they are obsessed, have we read the posts on here, I don't even see them as a rival anymore, we are light years away from them on the field of play, we are more likely to be playing Walsall in a local derby than against them in the next 5 years, call it negative thinking or whatever, it's going to take years to even get close to them with FFP rules etc the way they are now
They are always our rivals despite league positions
Tony Fantastico
09:12, Sat 30 Mar
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?

It matters.
09:15, Sat 30 Mar
Robert Hopkins
2. Hated playing at St Andrews as the Tilton is so intimidating - spent the whole game just waiting for the whistle to go so could get back to the changing room.

We need bucketloads of this on Monday.
09:16, Sat 30 Mar
He’s right though. We’re further away from then now than we were under bshl, and that’s with new progressive owners, a potential new stadium, and supposed better infrastructure. That takes some doing doesn’t it.
09:25, Sat 30 Mar
I sat opposite him on the train to Watford earlier in the season. Lovely bloke. Even offered me a lift in his taxi to Vicarage Road.
09:38, Sat 30 Mar
Robert Hopkins
Got stuck next to him at security at the airport. Had a good chat and he was very complimentary about us :

1. Confident we won't go down

Also really knows his keepers, reeled off loads of ours, even mentioning Gill Merrick.

Overall top bloke

His confidence in us staying up obviously doesn’t include that fact that we haven’t scraped a single point in 4 games against very mediocre opponents
What did the Knights in White satin?