09:43, Sat 30 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?
Good god, do they have to be mentioned in every topic on this forum, whether he is or not shouldn't really matter.

It matters.
Obviously you let them get to you, to me the use of this DVB in almost every post is childish, it makes us look obsessed with them, I don't seem to recall us calling Gardner and Ridgewell DvBs when they helped us win the league cup, get over them they are not important, worry about them if and when we are competing against them.
09:46, Sat 30 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?
Good god, do they have to be mentioned in every topic on this forum, whether he is or not shouldn't really matter.

It matters.
Obviously you let them get to you, to me the use of this DVB in almost every post is childish, it makes us look obsessed with them, I don't seem to recall us calling Gardner and Ridgewell DvBs when they helped us win the league cup, get over them they are not important, worry about them if and when we are competing against them.

I did.
13:33, Sat 30 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
Fat Buddha CBE
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?

It matters.

I did.
I am sure you did, but I bet you was up on your feet celebrating like a lottery winner when Gardner scored the winning semi final goal, and when we lifted the cup
13:42, Sat 30 Mar
It's a terrible shame that a fascinating account of a "famous ex-goalkeeper in a queue at the airport" conversation has been overshadowed by all this dvb talk.

I went from the edge of my seat to severe deflation in a single post.
14:04, Sat 30 Mar
Miguelagenn
It's a terrible shame that a fascinating account of a "famous ex-goalkeeper in a queue at the airport" conversation has been overshadowed by all this dvb talk.

I went from the edge of my seat to severe deflation in a single post.
I do that watching the blues mate
15:02, Sat 30 Mar
Bluenose27
He’s right though. We’re further away from then now than we were under bshl, and that’s with new progressive owners, a potential new stadium, and supposed better infrastructure. That takes some doing doesn’t it.

So what they still are, and always will be, DvB’s.
15:08, Sat 30 Mar
Feck sake Gerry all you do is bloody whinge.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
16:11, Sat 30 Mar
gerry1875
Fat Buddha CBE
Ribeye
Isn't he a dvb?

It matters.

Ridgewell is a massive dvb cup winner or not and before you have another hissy fit I only said isn't he a dvb because it's unusual for them to be complimentary about blues.
16:11, Sat 30 Mar
I don’t even think he is Villa. I know one thing he was rubbish no goals in his entire career.
16:37, Sat 30 Mar
Tom Brady's Statins
Feck sake Gerry all you do is bloody whinge.
At things worth whinging about :)
18:04, Sat 30 Mar
Bluenose27
He’s right though. We’re further away from then now than we were under bshl, and that’s with new progressive owners, a potential new stadium, and supposed better infrastructure. That takes some doing doesn’t it.

No - we are not.
Up the feckin Blues
18:15, Sat 30 Mar
Wow.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
18:15, Sat 30 Mar
Maybe not atm, but if the worst happens and we drop into league 1, and the vile win that European johnstones paint trophy and get into the champions league, we definitely will be then.

And to clarify my position, I think we’re better off now than we were before. It’s just unfortunately they’ve got better. I hate to admit it but that’s the facts.
18:16, Sat 30 Mar
I reckon we could win the champions league and you'd still gripe ;)
18:22, Sat 30 Mar
Maybe not atm, but if the worst happens and we drop into league 1, and the vile win that European johnstones paint trophy and get into the champions league, we definitely will be then.

And to clarify my position, I think we’re better off now than we were before. It’s just unfortunately they’ve got better. I hate to admit it but that’s the facts.

Feck em. I pay no attention to em, but I hate em, as is only right and proper. A sort of long arm dispassionate hate. Don’t care what they do, how they play, where they are in relation to us, but don’t want em tainting Blues. It’s just fecking wrong. Anyone who can’t see that is either a Dirty Villa Bastard or wants to be a Dirty Villa Bastard.

Wrong uns.

It’s as simple as that.