08:35, Sat 13 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Ser Tait
Yeah we're gone. I'm surprised Blackburn are such long odds though.

They'll struggle to get another point.

They'll do a Blues this year and stay up purely because others are worse and the games have ran out.

We have to win today and I just can't see it.

We dont HAVE to win.
09:19, Sat 13 Apr
BeauBarry
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Ser Tait

They'll do a Blues this year and stay up purely because others are worse and the games have ran out.

We dont HAVE to win.

As things stand we don't HAVE to win until the last game. But it's probably best to start picking up some points isn't it.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
11:09, Sat 13 Apr
Lichblue
Such doom and gloom.

Win today. Hud lose, Blackburn lose, Stoke and Sheff draw it looks ALOT different with our next game being Rotherham.

The problem is us actually winning against a very decent side.
Can you really see it happening?
11:14, Sat 13 Apr
This is the crux of it. It’s still not the maths of the situation which has many of us feeling resigned to it. It’s the form, complete lack of firepower and awful goals we ship.
If people want to be gloomy about it, who is anyone to question it?
If people want to show blind faith, that their call too.
We all want the same result. We don’t have to agree about whether it’s going to happen.
11:16, Sat 13 Apr
Ser Tait
BeauBarry
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Ser Tait

We dont HAVE to win.

As things stand we don't HAVE to win until the last game. But it's probably best to start picking up some points isn't it.

If we go into that last game needing a win to stay up, I'd say that's a decent result at the moment.
Unless I'm looking at it incorrectly, if the results go badly, we could get relegated in 8 days time, after Sheffield's Sunday game.
11:32, Sat 13 Apr
666VAN
Ser Tait
BeauBarry
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Ser Tait

We dont HAVE to win.

If we go into that last game needing a win to stay up, I'd say that's a decent result at the moment.
Unless I'm looking at it incorrectly, if the results go badly, we could get relegated in 8 days time, after Sheffield's Sunday game.

We are already gone. If we want to try and turn it around we have to win or draw today and win the next two. Saying we don't HAVE to win whilst mathematically might be correct its just wrong.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
11:37, Sat 13 Apr
Redditch Blue
This is the crux of it. It’s still not the maths of the situation which has many of us feeling resigned to it. It’s the form, complete lack of firepower and awful goals we ship.
We all want the same result. We don’t have to agree about whether it’s going to happen.

Spot on, for me it will make it a little easier when it does happen if you start to come to terms with it now.

Unfortunately blind hope often ends in disappointment. Happy to be proven wrong
11:42, Sat 13 Apr
Novakainian
Redditch Blue

Spot on, for me it will make it a little easier when it does happen if you start to come to terms with it now.

This is totally my take. Having a good moan and being pessimistic is just my way of dealing with it. It doesn't mean that I want it to happen.
13:06, Sat 13 Apr
Lichblue
Such doom and gloom.

Win today. Hud lose, Blackburn lose, Stoke and Sheff draw it looks ALOT different with our next game being Rotherham.

Last 10 games:

19 Leicester City -3 10
20 Blackburn Rovers -3 9
21 Huddersfield Town -8 9
22 Sunderland -8 6
23 Birmingham City -8 4
24 Rotherham United -18 4
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
13:57, Sat 13 Apr
BlueSteve
Novakainian
Redditch Blue

This is totally my take. Having a good moan and being pessimistic is just my way of dealing with it. It doesn't mean that I want it to happen.

Agree with you both.
Someone will be along in a minute to tell you they wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with you. Quite what that’s got to do with assessing the likelihood of a football team to win matches has never really registered with me!
16:39, Sat 13 Apr
I bet it’s changed now
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield