20:50, Sat 13 Apr
Tam
If we ever get proper good, we’ll be a nightmare to be around
Tony Fantastico
20:53, Sat 13 Apr
Is a hero now? Funny old game, he was being slagged off relentlessly on here. Oh well I'll chèer him on now lol
20:57, Sat 13 Apr
I’ve always rated him and he’s the only one of the ‘end of contracts ‘ players I’d offer a new contract.
Love the fecker
Tam
20:59, Sat 13 Apr
Blueysoa
Is a hero now? Funny old game, he was being slagged off relentlessly on here. Oh well I'll chèer him on now lol

Well, no harm in commenting on players when they have poor games, but it's the right thing to do to praise them when they play well, and he was excellent today.
Make Blues Great Again
21:01, Sat 13 Apr
Tam
Damn right. Tbf to sunjic, he might not always have the ability, but he always puts maximum effort in.
21:08, Sat 13 Apr
Tam
Can't abide hypocrisy. But that's just me.
Tam
21:11, Sat 13 Apr
Blueysoa
Can't abide hypocrisy. But that's just me.

To be fair, it's not really hypocrisy if you criticise a player for playing badly and praise him for playing well. I'd say that was pretty fair.

Obviously if you say 'he's shit and not fit to wear the shirt ever again' and then proclaim love for him after a good game, then yes, I see what you mean.

I've always liked Sunjic- not the best technically, but you can never doubt his desire and effort.
Make Blues Great Again
21:28, Sat 13 Apr
Feel free to trawl through my past posts, I’ve always banged the drum for him…no hypocrisy here.
Always thought he should be in the starting 11 & today proved my point.
On a sensible wage, he’s the only out of contract player I’d offer a new one today
21:38, Sat 13 Apr
I don't think he's transferred fee and hype when he arrived about him being the next Modric help him.

But I have always liked him, most good sides over the years have had a midfield rattler (as I call them)
22:05, Sat 13 Apr
Correct.
With good players around him, I feel he'd always be an asset.
love that off the pitch he appears quiet and unassuming, no massive social media visable & rarely in the official stuff churned out by the club.
Im chuffed for him tonight. His reaction to his goal showed how much it meant 💙
22:32, Sat 13 Apr
Coleshill-Blue
Correct.
With good players around him, I feel he'd always be an asset.
love that off the pitch he appears quiet and unassuming, no massive social media visable & rarely in the official stuff churned out by the club.
Im chuffed for him tonight. His reaction to his goal showed how much it meant 💙
Lovely to see his emotion today.I would love to see him signed for next season.
The atmosphere at the ground was magic today.
22:36, Sat 13 Apr
I'd imagine the title of this post alone would send the ladies into a quiver, and 50% of the men no doubt.
06:04, Sun 14 Apr
Heard he’s got a massive cock aswell!

Up the Ivan.
20:42, Mon 15 Apr
Linked Image

Saw this on Twitter and found it interesting.

Doesn’t put himself about and can’t tackle, same as Dozzell.

I assume James is because he’s been played out of position.