Anderson was my Man of the Match yesterday; i thought he was excellent.

Epitomised by one moment when, having played a loose pass which a Coventry player intercepted, he sprinted, following the progress of the ball, and won it back. There is no way he had to do that, nor would lots of players have bothered.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
07:54, Sun 14 Apr
He was sound yesterday but Bielik should have had other players asking for his autograph
Tony Fantastico
08:17, Sun 14 Apr
Totally agree Rab he was absolutely immense yesterday and he makes Sanderson look like a championship defender too.
09:56, Sun 14 Apr
Think he's a decent footballer. Had his injury problems though.
14:17, Mon 15 Apr
I like both Anderson and Roberts, but they're lack of goal involvements (statistically goal/ assist) is woeful. I know there's a lot more to it than that, and a team game of course but look at Miyoshi (12) and Bacuna (15 ?) respectively.
Tam
14:30, Mon 15 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
I like both Anderson and Roberts, but they're lack of goal involvements (statistically goal/ assist) is woeful. I know there's a lot more to it than that, and a team game of course but look at Miyoshi (12) and Bacuna (15 ?) respectively.
I think you have to take their game time into account as well though. That pass from Roberts to Stansfield for the third goal was absolutely top class. A proper footballer's pass.
Make Blues Great Again
14:32, Mon 15 Apr
Tam
Tam
Formerly Deckchair
I think you have to take their game time into account as well though. That pass from Roberts to Stansfield for the third goal was absolutely top class. A proper footballer's pass.

Similar pass to Anderson for the first, too. Roberts had a great game
Tam
14:50, Mon 15 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Tam
Formerly Deckchair

I didn't see that one as well from my vantage point (Main Stand), but yes, I thought that he was excellent. I like him.
Make Blues Great Again
14:55, Mon 15 Apr
Tam
Tam
AmyT-FEA
Tam
Formerly Deckchair

I didn't see that one as well from my vantage point (Main Stand), but yes, I thought that he was excellent. I like him.

If he can stay fit he’s a good talent. Bielsa loved him, I won’t argue with that man’s opinion on footballers
Tam
15:02, Mon 15 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Tam
AmyT-FEA
Tam
Formerly Deckchair

If he can stay fit he’s a good talent. Bielsa loved him, I won’t argue with that man’s opinion on footballers

Yep, he looked a bit of a plodder as he came back from injury and either wasn't match fit or risking himself too much - or both. For me, I thought that he came to life at the QPR game recently. I know that he showed why he isn't a prolific scorer in that game, and endured a lot of criticism on here at least, but I thought that his link up play and passing were pretty good. Saturday was his best game for us, and he just looked like a good, intelligent footballer. I was really impressed by him. In fairness, I was impressed by all of them.
Make Blues Great Again
15:08, Mon 15 Apr
Tam
I've said for quite a while, if we persist with Stansfield up top, Roberts has to play as the 10. He's the only one gets close enough to Stansfield and links the play better than the other 10s. A couple of goals from him in the final 3 games would be lovely :D