23:59, Sat 13 Apr

Linked Image

full size ... [i.ibb.co]
00:03, Sun 14 Apr
Rags

Linked Image

full size ... [i.ibb.co]

Has he ever scored at St Andrews before?

He must know his time is coming to an end. I'll look back at him fondly, not his fault we paid so much for him and he got dubbed as the new Modric.
00:12, Sun 14 Apr
New contract for me
00:41, Sun 14 Apr
All day long.
00:52, Sun 14 Apr
[www.smallheathalliance.com]

I've backed the bastard all season but the last few results had me in a right bad mood. I wanted to scrap everything. I was wrong.

We can't have a team full of technicians who can't hack it when the going gets tough, which it will even if we spend millions on a new squad.

If the money is right, keep him.
01:10, Sun 14 Apr
[www.smallheathalliance.com]

I've backed the bastard all season but the last few results had me in a right bad mood. I wanted to scrap everything. I was wrong.

We can't have a team full of technicians who can't hack it when the going gets tough, which it will even if we spend millions on a new squad.

If the money is right, keep him.

This⬆️
Showed proper spirit and fight today, Absolute warrior. We need a couple more similar performances now.
06:21, Sun 14 Apr
bluechip
New contract for me

1st good game hes had all season and you want to give him a new contract.
He's one of the reasons we are in this predicament.
Thanks for the (1) memory Ivan but please close the door on your way out.
06:59, Sun 14 Apr
Every player has his price though, surely?
07:32, Sun 14 Apr
Keep him. A ratter and a good one.
Up the feckin Blues
He has to go at the end of the season. Lovely lad but he’s just not good enough at this level for a side chasing the playoffs which is where we need to be next season should we stay up.
07:40, Sun 14 Apr
bluechip
New contract for me

Anyone who has not seen the improvement in his play this year, and thinks we should not consider it, is mad.
You have to have some warriors in any team. If he can agree terms within our new payment structure, then keep him]
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
07:44, Sun 14 Apr
He has improved this year (but still has had quite a few poor showings) and I genuinely like him. I’ll never blame a player for taking what money they’re offered and seeing their contracts out.

The only circumstance I’d offer him a new contract is if we went down and he was on significantly reduced terms.

Far better players than Sunjic, who play his style, will be available for the money we’re currently paying him.

He will leave with plenty of thanks and well wishes at the end of the season.
07:51, Sun 14 Apr
quark
bluechip
New contract for me

Anyone who has not seen the improvement in his play this year, and thinks we should not consider it, is mad.
You have to have some warriors in any team. If he can agree terms within our new payment structure, then keep him]

I must be mad then. Lovely kid, great for the situation we’re in but a big part of the problem. The game at Millwall recently was a good example. He was horrific. He simply cannot retain the ball well enough to be an option in a side that wants to challenge at this level.
07:59, Sun 14 Apr
Nothing against Sunjic but (hopefully) it will be up to TM and I just can't see it.
08:05, Sun 14 Apr
Kennels
bluechip
New contract for me

1st good game hes had all season and you want to give him a new contract.
He's one of the reasons we are in this predicament.
Thanks for the (1) memory Ivan but please close the door on your way out.

He was good pre-Rooney as well.
I don't think he fits the Mowbray style though, so I wouldn't give him a new contract.