16:27, Sun 14 Apr
👍
16:30, Sun 14 Apr
Tandy
It's all on Arsenal now. I can't abide a 4th consecutive title for Man City. For me it's the death of football. We're basically waiting for Pep to eff off before anyone can win. Come on Arsenal. Especially today.

I’d rather Man City won it for 10 years than Liverpool doing it for 1.

It's funny, there'll be a whole generation who in twenty years will feel about Man City the way you do about Liverpool.
16:35, Sun 14 Apr
Tandy
It's all on Arsenal now. I can't abide a 4th consecutive title for Man City. For me it's the death of football. We're basically waiting for Pep to eff off before anyone can win. Come on Arsenal. Especially today.

It's funny, there'll be a whole generation who in twenty years will feel about Man City Birmingham City 😁😁 the way you do about Liverpool.
16:40, Sun 14 Apr
AmyT-FEA
bluer than blues

I’m with you, but I refuse to watch their game in case the villa have a decent game. I’ll be watching the Leverkusen title party

It become a little less fun when bacon face was sacked, his face when the bedsheets came out was priceless.
16:44, Sun 14 Apr
Rags
Tandy

It's funny, there'll be a whole generation who in twenty years will feel about Man City Birmingham City 😁😁 the way you do about Liverpool.

I'll take that.
17:30, Sun 14 Apr
Tandy

It's funny, there'll be a whole generation who in twenty years will feel about Man City the way you do about Liverpool.

I’m not old enough to know of Liverpool’s domination. I just have a very strong dislike of them, their manager, many of their players and their fanbase.
18:19, Sun 14 Apr
Man city's day today
18:42, Sun 14 Apr
AmyT-FEA
bluer than blues

I’m with you, but I refuse to watch their game in case the villa have a decent game. I’ll be watching the Leverkusen title party

You were spot on. I never should have put myself through that utter, utter sh*te.
Absolute gut wrencher of a score line for Arsenal, pep will be cracking open the champagne.
20:54, Sun 14 Apr
Rags
Tandy

Yet still, some of our fans refer to Man City using the pronoun ‘City’…. I just don’t get it.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
The Villa deserved to win though as much as sticks in the crawwwwww.
10:43, Mon 15 Apr
Tandy
Tandy

I’m not old enough to know of Liverpool’s domination. I just have a very strong dislike of them, their manager, many of their players and their fanbase.

This.

It would be hilarious for Liverpool not to win the league or any other trophy (than League Cup already won) in Klopp's final season.
I also detest Arsenal and Arteta.
So I hope Man City win the title by default, not because I want them to win it.
10:45, Mon 15 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
Tandy
Tandy

This.

It would be hilarious for Liverpool not to win the league or any other trophy (than League Cup already won) in Klopp's final season.
I also detest Arsenal and Arteta.
So I hope Man City win the title by default, not because I want them to win it.

So basically you don’t want any team to win the premier league? It’s an interesting concept
10:56, Mon 15 Apr
I dislike all of those teams, to varying degrees.
11:01, Mon 15 Apr
Arteta is a prick but I quite like this Arsenal team.